Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes but I have to follow the cannabis laws. If I go yo jail mom and dad would be left to the vultures. Most of my family sucks. I sometimes wonder how we were raised by the same parents, and are all so different. I dont mean personality. I mean values, morals, common sense. It’s like a few of my siblings were raised by coyotes or something. Blows my mind we are even related. My brother lives about 2 miles from us. Dad sees my niece that lives in IL more than he sees my brother that lives close. Pretty scary if you ask me.

Yes but I have to follow the cannabis laws. If I go yo jail mom and dad would be left to the vultures. Most of my family sucks. I sometimes wonder how we were raised by the same parents, and are all so different. I dont mean personality. I mean values, morals, common sense. It’s like a few of my siblings were raised by coyotes or something. Blows my mind we are even related. My brother lives about 2 miles from us. Dad sees my niece that lives in IL more than he sees my brother that lives close. Pretty scary if you ask me.
I totally understand and didn't mean anything negative by that Jan. I'm just fed up with the rules. They aren't made to benefit us.

I understand your situation and applaud you for what you're doing for your family. Ain't easy.

I'm the black sheep of mine. Everyone else is straight laced, black or white/right and wrong brain.

They don't support me or what I do. Just doesn't make sense to them. My Mom is a huge pothead... and she's my Momma... so there is SOME love for what I do... not much tho. lol

Last night a friend of mine who traps hogs brought over addition for my hog pen. This wild hog is a male and Arlene is a female, so we should have some little hoglets running around in the near future.

Attachments

• IMG_2024.jpeg
    IMG_2024.jpeg
    5.6 MB · Views: 0
I totally understand and didn't mean anything negative by that Jan. I'm just fed up with the rules. They aren't made to benefit us.

I understand your situation and applaud you for what you're doing for your family. Ain't easy.

I'm the black sheep of mine. Everyone else is straight laced, black or white/right and wrong brain.

They don't support me or what I do. Just doesn't make sense to them. My Mom is a huge pothead... and she's my Momma... so there is SOME love for what I do... not much tho. lol
I knew what ya meant. No worries here. This is a great group.

I don’t know that I would call them pets, but I do keep some farm animals on my property. It just seems like the right thing to do living out here in the country… I do need a name for him so if anybody’s got any suggestions, I’m open to listen

Attachments

• IMG_2025.jpeg
    IMG_2025.jpeg
    5.6 MB · Views: 0
I don’t know that I would call them pets, but I do keep some farm animals on my property. It just seems like the right thing to do living out here in the country… I do need a name for him so if anybody’s got any suggestions, I’m open to listen
Wilber

Last night a friend of mine who traps hogs brought over addition for my hog pen. This wild hog is a male and Arlene is a female, so we should have some little hoglets running around in the near future.
Mendel used to call hoglets "bacon seeds."

@boo "Porky" comes to mind.

"Pig Newton"

He's not very big... how about "Pigsqueak"

"Pork Chop"

"Rosie"

"Penelope"

"Peter Porker"

Latest posts

Back