Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just thought I'd let everyone know I got the call today. I am now a Facility Maintenance Manager over big mall and hospital. I'm 10 minutes from my office and properties.Yehaaaaaaaaaa
Gave my two weeks notice last week. Lol
Gonna take a couple weeks off before I start.
👍
That is such great news ,now lets get down to business.
With all the ailments our group has and varying degrees no less from the years of self abuse I propose our own medical center.
Could name it "Unca Walt" so it looks like we are knowing what we are doing or "Keith Richards" keeping people alive who don't look alive.
We have the talent between what we know and what we think we know. Between all the Doctors ,PA's.,NP"s,Surgeons ,Pumbers and Electricians we could provide a comprehensive regime of care unsurpassed by few. With the study of THC and all related component of THC, we have incorporated that into our health regimens.
Thats where you come into play with your new position.
We will need drugs and Band-Aids, and while you're at it see if you can score a case of urine bottles..

That is such great news ,now lets get down to business.
With all the ailments our group has and varying degrees no less from the years of self abuse I propose our own medical center.
Could name it "Unca Walt" so it looks like we are knowing what we are doing or "Keith Richards" keeping people alive who don't look alive.
We have the talent between what we know and what we think we know. Between all the Doctors ,PA's.,NP"s,Surgeons ,Pumbers and Electricians we could provide a comprehensive regime of care unsurpassed by few. With the study of THC and all related component of THC, we have incorporated that into our health regimens.
Thats where you come into play with your new position.
We will need drugs and Band-Aids, and while you're at it see if you can score a case of urine bottles..

I see you conveniently left out licensed journeyman cement masons…

well I never!

I even have my own tools!

IMG_6027.jpeg

I see you conveniently left out licensed journeyman cement masons…

well I never!

I even have my own tools!

View attachment 342884
no .Im like Tom Bombadil .
Cant show that much excellence at one setting .
Need to ease slowly where you want to go.
Most cant see and some you couldn't explain

Reminds me when younger at lunchtime heading off to the deli.

A trio of Apaches did a flyby right next to my house once. They were on the way to an air show, and maybe even a little lower than those. It was mesmerizing to this old coot.

Made me think what it must be like to have them coming after you. Those things were BEATING THE AIR INTO SUBMISSION!
My house felt it. Nothing but awesome.

Latest posts

Back