Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you live with someone for over half a century, you are obliously getting up in age. Having said that, the person you've partnered with knows you very well; what makes you tiick, foods, desires and especially your health issues. For example, iIf it were not for my lovely bride, I would often forget to take my meds. Maybe it's due to being a stoner over the past several decades.
You guys are the coolest.

Good Weedsday morning Island brothers and sisters! Hugz all around, passing left!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Partially cloudy today, starting at 52F and predicted to reach 68F.

An empty calendar today, open to joy, amazement, and wanton debauchery, whichever comes first.
gramps.gif
flyguy.gif

Just thought I'd let everyone know I got the call today. I am now a Facility Maintenance Manager over big mall and hospital. I'm 10 minutes from my office and properties.Yehaaaaaaaaaa
Gave my two weeks notice last week. Lol
Gonna take a couple weeks off before I start.
👍
Life changing. Good on ya, Weedie!

Big. I'm already drawing my SS and I can make as much as I want to. I had to do 66 and 4 months before I started my SS which allows me to draw SS and work.
Lemme tellya how good a move that was:

1. You get yer SS NOW... not in some unknown setup future.

2. If you live longer than the average US male, you make up the early/not-early difference in no time.

3. Best for last: You get to play while younger.

2. If you live longer than the average US male, you make up the early/not-early difference in no time.

the last is key younger ,healthier ,and be able to do things

Totally agree with ya brother Walt. I've seen ppl wait as long as possible before they retire to draw as much money as they could,,and then die a Fking year later after they filed for SS.
I only waited long enough that the goddamn government couldn't fk with my SS because I wanted to work and have options.
Our SS pays our bills because my house and vehicles are paid for and working gives me more options to live life.

Just thought I'd let everyone know I got the call today. I am now a Facility Maintenance Manager over big mall and hospital. I'm 10 minutes from my office and properties.Yehaaaaaaaaaa
Gave my two weeks notice last week. Lol
Gonna take a couple weeks off before I start.
👍
Not sure if I responded or Not
Yeaaa Hawwww Doggie
tenor.gif

When you live with someone for over half a century, you are obliously getting up in age. Having said that, the person you've partnered with knows you very well; what makes you tiick, foods, desires and especially your health issues. For example, iIf it were not for my lovely bride, I would often forget to take my meds. Maybe it's due to being a stoner over the past several decades.
You guys are the coolest.
Nope just age Dad never smoked or drank ever and he never remembers to take pills anymore. Just an age thing

I do have one with a front zipper lol
When I was a young lad I made a pair of pants for my Girlfriend who liked to indulge in Sex
The pants had a zipper I sewn in from front to all the way up backside,
The whole crouch would open up, We called them Quick-Zip Pants
I guess I should have patent them?

Latest posts

Back