Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A elderly widow and a widower were trying to date again. They went out to dinner, and feeling as if they both had little time left, the widower blatantly asked the widow how she felt about sekshul intercourse.

Said she: "I prefer it infrequently."

Asked he: "Is that ONE WORD, OR TWO?"

Saving the picture big. Good morning big and everyone else of course. It’s quiet stepped on my mommas patio to burn a beautiful Godfather OG Marley Mr Subbie rolled me for breakfast. Seem to have the best buzz ever enjoying my coffee and this moment of uneventfulness. Just thought I would say good morning while I learkabout for a few minutes till the next med time for my momma (every three hours). Hope everyone has a sweet day. 💕

sending good vibes SG

keep your chin up

Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 🌷 🌷View attachment 342419

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
dog3.gif
german-shepherd.gif
dogwalk.gif
snoopyhouse.gif

Cloudy with some sprinkles today, starting at 52F and predicted to reach 62F.

An open calendar today. Let the boundless joy, fortuitous festivities, and wanton debauchery begin............................................. ....
You give me inspiration Brother ,just sayin :)

good morning

a balmy 60 this morning and going up to near 90…..a few more days of this Indian summer and then fall arrives , temps only the 60’s

looks like I may close on the old homestead and have it all wrapped up in October

then it’s time to do some serious boat shopping

but first I need some toast and jelly and hot coffee and a joint

Irene will join me but then she has things to do this morning and laundry is on her list

View attachment 342415
She looks stoned!

Subbie ,
You must know how everyone feels about you.
Your Momma ,and how She raised you made you ,you.
She shines thru you.
How you are is special ,who came from Someone special.
I wish you and your Family comfort in these times.
Know ,that She knows She did Her job in life with love ,and wholesomeness.
She leaves that with you ,
And you give that to us... 🌷

Don’t forget that smoke report Pute. 😊
Hit me like a sledgehammer! To be fair I was really tired to begin with. Went to sleep. Will give it another today. Only 15 days from chop so still curing.
I recognized your Chimera instantly Subby! Tallest plants in your tent. I have another about two weeks from harvest! Gotta figure out how to get her to yield better though.

Hit me like a sledgehammer! To be fair I was really tired to begin with. Went to sleep. Will give it another today. Only 15 days from chop so still curing.
I recognized your Chimera instantly Subby! Tallest plants in your tent. I have another about two weeks from harvest! Gotta figure out how to get her to yield better though.
Gotta figure how to get her to yield better though.
If you find a way ,please share it with me
What ever I tried does not work as I would like, goin on 52 years :rolleyes:

Funny fker. Two yrs ago we had a black out from -8 degree weather and ice.
Me and the Wife spent three days in the living room burning everything I could find in the fireplace. Something we will never forget.
I remember a old gf talking to me at 11 her time in Texas ( woodlands?) and it was 99 degrees.
I also remember her tellin me about a power outage in the summer.
Electrically sucks if you have central AC.
She ran a small AC in one room to give some relief with a small generator

Gotta figure how to get her to yield better though.
If you find a way ,please share it with me
What ever I tried does not work as I would like, goin on 52 years :rolleyes:
Well....GMO and Bubba seem to think she yields fine. Bubba and I both grow in Soil less medium....if he can do it!??? GMO however is growing water pot. Thinking I am gonna really like this strain so I need to figure out how to put some weight on her.

Yep

Latest posts

Back