Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 71yr old Wife standing I front of some of our Banana trees. And yes she is a pothead. Look at that smile.😁

IMG_20230721_194230332.jpg

Those are clones from clones for over 20yrs.
By the way. My Wife's BD is 4-20. Even her BD says smoke weed.😁
Noice with a sweet face on your Mrs.
I know Im early ,but after smoking, the pipe told me to wish her happy birthday.
I told the pipe ,its next year.
The pipe said wish her happy birthday and get me a samich.
I dont argue with the pipe ,

Smoking Chimara #3....smoke report in the morning.
Looking forwrd to tht smoke report Pute. Mr Subbie has been tending my tents. Water only but I’m thankful for that. I’ve been staying at my mommas the last week. I went home for a few minutes to grab some clothes hug Mr Subbie and pet Maryjane. Peeked into the tents and I have to say everything is still alive but my veg tent needs some getting ready for flower maintenance. I thought of you when I saw it and said you got work to do in here SubGirl 😊
this is the veg tent two plants in this one Chimara#3
IMG_8920.jpeg

and the flower tent and a few flowers…
IMG_8921.jpeg
IMG_8923.jpeg
IMG_8925.jpeg

Momma is on her last hours/days on this earth. Very hard task watching it go down and hoping that it will end soon for her sake. Testing my limits on what I can handle but so far things are working out as best they can.

I miss y’all. I am browsing thru to catch up a little usually in the middle of the night between every three hour meds for momma. Hope everyone is doing well 😊💕

good morning

a balmy 60 this morning and going up to near 90…..a few more days of this Indian summer and then fall arrives , temps only the 60’s

looks like I may close on the old homestead and have it all wrapped up in October

then it’s time to do some serious boat shopping

but first I need some toast and jelly and hot coffee and a joint

Irene will join me but then she has things to do this morning and laundry is on her list

IMG_6309.jpeg

Momma is on her last hours/days on this earth. Very hard task watching it go down and hoping that it will end soon for her sake. Testing my limits on what I can handle but so far things are working out as best they can.

I miss y’all. I am browsing thru to catch up a little usually in the middle of the night between every three hour meds for momma. Hope everyone is doing well 😊💕
Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 🌷 🌷
bigarmhug.gif

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
dog3.gif
german-shepherd.gif
dogwalk.gif
snoopyhouse.gif

Cloudy with some sprinkles today, starting at 52F and predicted to reach 62F.

An open calendar today. Let the boundless joy, fortuitous festivities, and wanton debauchery begin............................................. ....

Saving the picture big. Good morning big and everyone else of course. It’s quiet stepped on my mommas patio to burn a beautiful Godfather OG Marley Mr Subbie rolled me for breakfast. Seem to have the best buzz ever enjoying my coffee and this moment of uneventfulness. Just thought I would say good morning while I learkabout for a few minutes till the next med time for my momma (every three hours). Hope everyone has a sweet day. 💕

Latest posts

Back