Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good morning
rough night
bout choked myself out

i should have known better , trying to inhale some spun creamed honey at 2am

plumbing today , investigating why a toilet might be leaking

so I will be down here in the deep trying to float a loan in case anyone wonders

View attachment 341513
Explain the leak........expend on the problem please

I see you are experienced and have multiables.!
When I bought it I knew I would love it but did not want to bring home for fear of the supply officer who lives with me would complain.
Bad judgement.
In retrospect I should have done what I always do.
Keep schitt in the van and introduce them slowly into the house in various spots.
Never again will I make that mistake.
I went to the races last Sat and I brought 6 cones i made in my six shooter cone maker .
My Honey was watching and I made another for her night .
" Why are you bringing 6 of them ,why so many?"
smolder
Because Im 68 y/o and smoking for over 50years and thats what I want " and on that thought my Dear ,Let me give you four cigarettes and lock up all the cartons you have from the reservation and see how you do for a night !
got my point
"When I bought it I knew I would love it but did not want to bring home for fear of the supply officer who lives with me would complain."

Sounds like me with my boom sticks. Bring 'em home under cover of stealth, lock 'em up for a while then drag 'em out.

Ma: "When'd ya' get that one?"

Me: "This? Oh, I've had this old thing forEVER."

Am I evil? 😇

Public Service Announcement.
This may pertain more to men because the two women close by to me get no joy or satisfaction from it.
It is the harbor freight tennis racket bug zapper.
It works well on yellow jackets flies and seed moths.
I get great satisfaction when they get zapped and i zap them until they are medium done.
I now when outside under the gazebo bait them with food,
" You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar,but you kill em both with a tennis racket zapper"
My wife bought me one a few yrs back
I have yet to master its use.

Explain the leak........expend on the problem please

the subfloor around the toilet shows signs of water , it is swollen in a few places and appears to be growing

me thinks the subfloor is particle board and not marine plywood which is my choice for any floors around water

so I am guessing maybe the wax ring is bad , I hope that is all it is , easy fix

but if there is a water supply line leaking , then it’s crawl space time and only about 3’ of space to work in….that will be a bummer cause I don’t like plumbing in tight places

the subfloor around the toilet shows signs of water , it is swollen in a few places and appears to be growing

me thinks the subfloor is particle board and not marine plywood which is my choice for any floors around water

so I am guessing maybe the wax ring is bad , I hope that is all it is , easy fix

but if there is a water supply line leaking , then it’s crawl space time and only about 3’ of space to work in….that will be a bummer cause I don’t like plumbing in tight places
hope its a wax ring and johny bolts.
under crawl spaces is where I first started.
and you have different things to bite you where you live

I was held back in second grade by my Parents
That sigma followed me all my life.
My folks kicked me out the house during the day and sent me to Kindergarten at 4 years of age.
Any idea what it's like, always being the youngest in class? Of course, I made up for it by being academically challenged, so there's that. :)

Most likely the wax seal ring
Unless you pee during the night and miss the bowl a lot.
But you could have a tank leak up underneath on one of the rubber gaskets.

My folks kicked me out the house during the day and sent me to Kindergarten at 4 years of age.
Any idea what it's like, always being the youngest in class? Of course, I made up for it by being academically challenged, so there's that. :)

try being the youngest and the ugliest….double whammy….

That is what happened with me and they realized I should be a grade back,

Last edited:

Good luck!

"When I bought it I knew I would love it but did not want to bring home for fear of the supply officer who lives with me would complain."

Sounds like me with my boom sticks. Bring 'em home under cover of stealth, lock 'em up for a while then drag 'em out.

Ma: "When'd ya' get that one?"

Me: "This? Oh, I've had this old thing forEVER."

Am I evil? 😇
NO ! common sense was used and you saved 2 months of arguments.
I loved guns that were meaningfull and had substance for my heart.
So I bought many used guns which helped into the introduction to the house.
Nothing was shiny and new except my black powders.
And they look old too!

Latest posts

Back