Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning misfits. Getting my annual physical today. I always get my physical done on my birthday rhe doc says that you never fotget your physical if you do it on your birthday . No injections for me. Pretty sure I will come out ok....

BP is127/76. Sore back, arthritis and balance add my only issues. Which me luck!

Morning misfits. Getting my annual physical today. I always get my physical done on my birthday rhe doc says that you never fotget your physical if you do it on your birthday . No injections for me. Pretty sure I will come out ok....

BP is127/76. Sore back, arthritis and balance add my only issues. Which me luck!
Yes I hope for you that they just agree that your problems like mine are just related to getting older and gives you a pass for another year.🥰

Good luck!

FB_IMG_1695121882428.jpg

Latest posts

Back