Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_6110.jpeg

You mean you eat the thing? I thought it had sumpin' to do with buttons. BRB: Gonna look up peyote button...

Only temporarily back. Bein' a doctor's daddy, I went right to Medical News Today. Reading about it, saw this:

"An exact dosage is difficult to quantify, as the plants themselves vary in potency when a person picks them."

Hoo Boy. Cheyenne Roulette! Back inna minnit.

"The hallucinogenic effects of mescaline also appear to enhance the senses. Colors, sounds, and even experiences may feel richer or bolder. Time may become distorted to some people. For others, the field of vision and objects within may shift or change."
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I gotta admit, that sounds as cool as the other side of the pillow.

Then, the zipper from Hell pinched my pecker of dalliance-thinking:
  • tension
  • increased blood pressure
  • fever
  • chills
  • muscle weakness
  • headaches
  • dilated pupils
  • nausea
  • vomiting
  • sweating
  • shivering
Being an octegenarian who cannot touch alcohol, coffee, tea, decaf... the above list is, in the words of the "Stalag 17" comedian:
"Alles ist verboten, kaput, unt geshundheit!"

I will stick with my beloved, always beneficial weed.
psilocybin is not as scary tho.

Bullsharks are why I quit growing outdoors in Florida.
Absolutely terrifying animal that attacks without provocation or warning even if it knows you're a human.
Yes I quit going swimming in the ocean years ago when I got tagged by something on my leg. It put a 8” scar about an inch wide on my leg. I never knew what it was but quit surfing and swimming then. It happened in Fernandina beach Fl years ago

I thought it was the Land Shark that went after Weed Growers LOL
OK how did the BullShark hurt you?
When I was 9 I was swimming with my dog Dinah I heard a splash and yipe turned around and saw just her head sinking and a bullshark swimming away with her body.
Happened in less than 3' of water less than 50' from shore.
I killed a lot of Bullsharks since then.
Cut to 2001 and its 3:00 am and I am trying to evade the Sheriff's greenteam who had setup on a patch I had going in a swamp.
I wound up under a dock under the flotsam hiding from the ir while the chopper flew its pattern for a couple hours and the whole time all I thought about was Dinah.
Surprised I didn't stroke from the stress.
Came indoors and online then trying to figure out lighting and such.
I reckon they have had a fairly significant impact on my life along with monkies and dogs of course.

When I was 9 I was swimming with my dog Dinah I heard a splash and yipe turned around and saw just her head sinking and a bullshark swimming away with her body.
Happened in less than 3' of water less than 50' from shore.
I killed a lot of Bullsharks since then.
Cut to 2001 and its 3:00 am and I am trying to evade the Sheriff's greenteam who had setup on a patch I had going in a swamp.
I wound up under a dock under the flotsam hiding from the ir while the chopper flew its pattern for a couple hours and the whole time all I thought about was Dinah.
Surprised I didn't stroke from the stress.
Came indoors and online then trying to figure out lighting and such.
I reckon they have had a fairly significant impact on my life along with monkies and dogs of course.
Oh man that is horrible
Sorry you had such a hard life,

Oh man that is horrible
Sorry you had such a hard life,
Kind of how it goes in the glades as a kid.
I saw worse happen to friends and family as have most of you sadly.
I am more scared of monkies and parrots than Bullsharks.
😆
I mean subbie got bit swimming so at least I was unharmed.

Latest posts

Back