Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Noice ! I imagine when you walk in the first thing they will be thinking inside " Look at dat handsome bastard with the new haircut!"
The second thing that may come to mind and it maybe a gender identity question. They may ask you what you would like to be referred to as .
Your reply should be 'HIRED!"
Good luck ,blow your nose and dont forget clean underwear.☝️
Tell him how you really feel

Quote of the Day: "How sad, a heart that does not know how to love, that does not know what it is to be drunk with love.
If you are not in love, how can you enjoy the blinding light of the sun, the soft light of the moon?"
Omar Khayyám - Mathematician, Astronomer, Philosopher, Poet ,Electrician (1048 - 1131)
And you dont fool me , you been in the Big House
And with your Sex drive I pity your Celly
hopefully he has a good "Otter Box ",water proof ,DNA resistant :rolleyes:

Quote of the Day: "How sad, a heart that does not know how to love, that does not know what it is to be drunk with love.
If you are not in love, how can you enjoy the blinding light of the sun, the soft light of the moon?"
Omar Khayyám - Mathematician, Astronomer, Philosopher, Poet ,Electrician (1048 - 1131)

hopefully he has a good "Otter Box ",water proof ,DNA resistant :rolleyes:
A glass of wine, a loaf of bread, and thou, beneath the bough.....................................

With all the talk about help\
I may create a Roster help Thread
1693830379031.png

I've always wanted to be resurrected as a Hot Mom's bicycle seat.
Its early for that on one hand but I was talking about choking the schitte out of sombody in a quiet lagoon.
Yours was a better idea
A glass of wine, a loaf of bread, and thou, beneath the bough.....................................
You silvery tongue smooth talking was noticed by me !
Them dere words would make panties stop what they are doing and drop involuntary 🌷 ☝️

Its early for that on one hand but I was talking about choking the schitte out of sombody in a quiet lagoon.
Yours was a better idea

You silvery tongue smooth talking was noticed by me !
Them dere words would make panties stop what they are doing and drop involuntary 🌷 ☝️
All the extra wetness has been known to drop the silkies fast

Believe in or Not.......................TINS I have in my past talked 3 people at different times into not jumping (committing suicide ) off the George Washington Bridge.
I used to get liquored up and push shopping carts off the broken end of the skyway bridge when the fishing slowed down.
😁

Latest posts

Back