Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning brothers and sisters!View attachment 339714View attachment 339715View attachment 339716View attachment 339717

A partially cloudy day here, starting at 55F and predicted to reach 71F.

I turned our last two basil plants into pesto. I sadly waited too long and some of the leaves fell off and others were past their prime. I ended up with three cups of chopped leaves out of two plants, instead of the usual two cups per plant.

We had our retired chef friend and a neighbor dog friend lady, whose husband is off sailing the San Juans, over for dinner last night. We had broiled salmon steaks, baby potatoes, and asparagus, followed of course with crème brulee sprinkled with candied orange peel.

Hee, hee, hee, all well received, with accolades and kudos given, plus we now have an invite for dinner this week at the home of our retired chef friend, which always proves to be a gastronomical delight…………………
Morning Oh Wise One, I starve for your words of wisdom..................

Im now pretty much available when needed and can be whatever I need to be at the time I need to be it ,if that helps:rolleyes:
Is anyone making linguine?
1693828422844.png

Im now pretty much available when needed and can be whatever I need to be at the time I need to be it ,if that helps:rolleyes:
Breakfast here this morning at 0800?
Morning Oh Wise One, I starve for your words of wisdom..................
Good morning young wise ass!

Buy low and sell high. Don't eat anything that smells bad. Don't corner anything that is meaner than you.

Latest posts

Back