Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning folks. Froggy out 😁
fishy.jpg

You let that monster out again, I thought next time he got out it would be your hide?
Morning
Well said ..
Good sad songs in the morning makes one feel how lucky they have it.
Or worse how bad they have it. A good cry never hurt anyone, its the deep heart pain that lingers on.
If one could remove all sorrow from ones life , would life be worth living?
well said

My wife is obsessed with the Burning Man saga. Have you guys heard about the debacle that was burning man. Apparantly it flooded due to uncharactristic heavy rains which ended the festivities. But upon trying to leave found they had a hug problem. The river bed rehydrated and swallowed the v ehicles right up to the rim. Nobody can leave, and are enduring hunger, unsanitary conditions and brutal nightime temp of a desert. 1 person has already died. Crazy situation. My comment was "God had em all in one spot" lol
I was going to go but i got a flat on my skate board and I wasnt going there with out a spare :rolleyes:

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
coffee.gif
wave.gif

A partially cloudy day here, starting at 55F and predicted to reach 71F.

I turned our last two basil plants into pesto. I sadly waited too long and some of the leaves fell off and others were past their prime. I ended up with three cups of chopped leaves out of two plants, instead of the usual two cups per plant.

We had our retired chef friend and a neighbor dog friend lady, whose husband is off sailing the San Juans, over for dinner last night. We had broiled salmon steaks, baby potatoes, and asparagus, followed of course with crème brulee sprinkled with candied orange peel.

Hee, hee, hee, all well received, with accolades and kudos given, plus we now have an invite for dinner this week at the home of our retired chef friend, which always proves to be a gastronomical delight…………………

Good morning brothers and sisters!View attachment 339714View attachment 339715View attachment 339716View attachment 339717

A partially cloudy day here, starting at 55F and predicted to reach 71F.

I turned our last two basil plants into pesto. I sadly waited too long and some of the leaves fell off and others were past their prime. I ended up with three cups of chopped leaves out of two plants, instead of the usual two cups per plant.

We had our retired chef friend and a neighbor dog friend lady, whose husband is off sailing the San Juans, over for dinner last night. We had broiled salmon steaks, baby potatoes, and asparagus, followed of course with crème brulee sprinkled with candied orange peel.

Hee, hee, hee, all well received, with accolades and kudos given, plus we now have an invite for dinner this week at the home of our retired chef friend, which always proves to be a gastronomical delight…………………
Im now pretty much available when needed and can be whatever I need to be at the time I need to be it ,if that helps:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back