Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am in love

loretta Lynn’s sister

IMG_5838.jpeg

Greeks put cinnamon in their lasagna..........
I love good Greek food and they can bake and make deserts.
My Father had a lot of Greek customers and during I think their Easter they would bake a bread with a coin in it.
I remember eating my way thru it and never found the coin.
I always wondered were it went :rolleyes:

My wife is obsessed with the Burning Man saga. Have you guys heard about the debacle that was burning man. Apparantly it flooded due to uncharactristic heavy rains which ended the festivities. But upon trying to leave found they had a hug problem. The river bed rehydrated and swallowed the v ehicles right up to the rim. Nobody can leave, and are enduring hunger, unsanitary conditions and brutal nightime temp of a desert. 1 person has already died. Crazy situation. My comment was "God had em all in one spot" lol

My wife is obsessed with the Burning Man saga. Have you guys heard about the debacle that was burning man. Apparantly it flooded due to uncharactristic heavy rains which ended the festivities. But upon trying to leave found they had a hug problem. The river bed rehydrated and swallowed the v ehicles right up to the rim. Nobody can leave, and are enduring hunger, unsanitary conditions and brutal nightime temp of a desert. 1 person has already died. Crazy situation. My comment was "God had em all in one spot" lol
Greeks put cinnamon in their lasagna..........
I did not know that.

how do you say "Thinning the herd" in Latin?

• Research has shown that listening to sad music can actually increase happiness levels in some individuals by providing a form of emotional release or helping them feel less alone in their sadness.

I was happy before and now you made me cry
Going back to bed now will come back when Im not sad...

Latest posts

Back