Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See ya all later Maybe
1693145454973.png

Zima was so bad, that I have consistently noticed it come up in conversation over the past few years. It would have been forgotten by now, if it tasted good.
I have not saw a Bartles & Jaymes wine cooler in years, but nobody ever brings those up. They tasted way better than a Zima.
"Thank you for your support."

Brothers and Sisters.
Island Of Misfits has now hit 2000 pages.
Yehaaaaaaaaaa 🥰
The Island Of Misfits is a very important thread
It's where we all came back,,got together and took the Passion back from the assholes that were ruining it.
It has a lot of History to most of us that had been banned or run off by the old crew.
Thanks guys and gals.

This was my very 1st post when I created The Misfits thread. Those buttholes had no idea that these misfits were about to kick their ass and send them on their way.😁
https://www.marijuanapassion.com/threads/island-of-misfits.77754/post-1082694

Brothers and Sisters.
Island Of Misfits has now hit 2000 pages.
Yehaaaaaaaaaa 🥰
The Island Of Misfits is a very important thread
It's where we all came back,,got together and took the Passion back from the assholes that were ruining it.
It has a lot of History to most of us that had been banned or run off by the old crew.
Thanks guys and gals.

This was my very 1st post when I created The Misfits thread. Those buttholes had no idea that these misfits were about to kick their ass and send them on their way.😁
https://www.marijuanapassion.com/threads/island-of-misfits.77754/post-1082694
Just realized I dunno the history of this forum. Piecing it together... Need to do some reading. 😁

Hey I wuz just out, imitating Boo but without any machinery: I accidentally left my bag of idiots open, and therefore decided to get the protective fence up around the flower/peach tree garden on the east side of the house. (The new lawn service company will show up soon.)

My house is painted white. The current perceived temperature is 97F I was driving spikes to support the wire fence while sweltering in the hot, reflected light in the still air. When I went to pick up a tool, I burned my fargin hand.

Wuz too stoopid to quit. But got finished. YAY. But bein' a ole Elecktrical Engnere, I now have a million aches. In techni-lectrical terms, this is called 1 megahertz. And now I am sweating like a German trying to tell a joke.

Did the same thing last time it got in the 90's here. I was working outside and had a drill motor with a wire brush on it. Guess what color the drill motor was. Black. Little bastard smoked my paw when I picked it up. I swear it sounded like bacon frying in the pan. It quickly reminded me that I know better but needed a refresher course.

Latest posts

Back