Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bailed off the bush hog when I saw a cloud of yellow jackets pouring out of the ground like a volcano, spewing lava. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a bigger nest or more angry creatures. I came back in on foot with two cans of that wasp spray, and emptied that onto the pyre of Yellow jackets. I knocked a lot of them down, but wasn’t going to stick around to see what was going to happen next…I will go out tonight with scalding, hot soapy, water, and some diesel fuel and give them a bath.

1693156050462.png

Just realized I dunno the history of this forum. Piecing it together... Need to do some reading. 😁
Long and short of it is,,the old crew and Mods hated DT and started their bullshit on the open forum with politics and calling him Orange Man and his Wife a w.hore.
I begged them to stop with the politics and talking shit. They not only didn't stop they got even worse. I had been here since 2008. I told the one with the biggest mouth that I would love to shove my fist down his throat.
They banned me and several others and some members just left the site because of the bullshit.
Needless to say I didn't take to kindly too it and came back under a different account and started the Misfits thread. Ask my brothers from another site to join me and help bring some Karma to the assholes.
We owe a lot to Angie the Admin for being level headed and fair enough to see our side and what the assholes had done. I showed her the posts and that we weren't lying about the crap they had been doing. She made Pute, me, and Hippie Mods,,and the rest is History and so are they.😁

Long and short of it is,,the old crew and Mods hated DT and started their bullshit on the open forum with politics and calling him Orange Man and his Wife a w.hore.
I begged them to stop with the politics and talking shit. They not only didn't stop they got even worse. I had been here since 2008. I told the one with the biggest mouth that I would love to shove my fist down his throat.
They banned me and several others and some members just left the site because of the bullshit.
Needless to say I didn't take to kindly too it and came back under a different account and started the Misfits thread. Ask my brothers from another site to join me and help bring some Karma to the assholes.
We owe a lot to Angie the Admin for being level headed and fair enough to see our side and what the assholes had done. I showed her the posts and that we weren't lying about the crap they had been doing. She made Pute, me, and Hippie Mods,,and the rest is History and so are they.😁
Ah thanks for the summary. Lol!! Saved me some time. I had a feeling it went something like that ...

Ah thanks for the summary. Lol!! Saved me some time. I had a feeling it went something like that ...
And that's why we don't allow political talk in the open forum. We'd be no better than the old guard if we did. Makes for hard feelings, and that's not what this site was intended for. Friendship, knowledge, growing, and a lot of silliness is what we're all about.

And that's why we don't allow political talk in the open forum. We'd be no better than the old guard if we did. Makes for hard feelings, and that's not what this site was intended for. Friendship, knowledge, growing, and a lot of silliness is what we're all about.
That silliness has to stop
lord knows how serious pot growers are

Latest posts

Back