Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1684839994552.png

Good morning all!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
cigar5.gif
dog3.gif
dogwalk.gif

Partially cloudy here, starting at balmy 46F and predicted to reach a blistering 68F today.

Our Jeep is ready for pickup at $340 for the tune-up. Excepting new tires, that is more than the total I've paid for the Ford all electric maintenance in the last seven years. Of course at todays oil and gas prices, the last oil change or one tank of gas is more than the total that I've paid in Ford maintenance in that same period.............

My first PT appointment today on whatever I pulled, tore, or pinched between my shoulder blades last March cutting wire ties. Hope it works as the stabbing pain is getting old.

Of course, our new Lazyboy recliner is due to be delivered this afternoon at about the same time, but the delivery price included setup, so Grayfox can handle it as required. The recline, head rest, lumbar, and footrest are all power adjustable using a remote and it is super comfortable.
teeth.gif

Good morning all!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
cigar5.gif
dog3.gif
dogwalk.gif

Partially cloudy here, starting at balmy 46F and predicted to reach a blistering 68F today.

Our Jeep is ready for pickup at $340 for the tune-up. Excepting new tires, that is more than the total I've paid for the Ford all electric maintenance in the last seven years. Of course at todays oil and gas prices, the last oil change or one tank of gas is more than the total that I've paid in Ford maintenance in that same period.............

My first PT appointment today on whatever I pulled, tore, or pinched between my shoulder blades last March cutting wire ties. Hope it works as the stabbing pain is getting old.

Of course, our new Lazyboy recliner is due to be delivered this afternoon at about the same time, but the delivery price included setup, so Grayfox can handle it as required. The recline, head rest, lumbar, and footrest are all power adjustable using a remote and it is super comfortable.
teeth.gif
Y’all don’t be fighting over that new chair now 😁. Hope your PT helps with your pain. It’s time for that pain to be gone as another one is around the corner to take its place 🤣🤣😂 enjoy your day

Y’all don’t be fighting over that new chair now 😁. Hope your PT helps with your pain. It’s time for that pain to be gone as another one is around the corner to take its place 🤣🤣😂 enjoy your day
Thanks for the good thoughts and well wishes sister woman! Alas, I have enough other pains sticking around that I don't need another one taking its place.

Hee, hee, hee, our living room is starting to look like a rehab center with the inversion table, barbell, and stationary bike......................

We've arranged for Habitat of Humanities to pick up the old recliner. It still looks good but was never super comfortable and the seat has gotten lop sided.

Good morning all!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
cigar5.gif
dog3.gif
dogwalk.gif

teeth.gif
My Wife just bought me a new one. Its fking awesome. All leather too.

Latest posts

Back