Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1684870652986.png

Gotta be the shortest beer day I've ever had. I was feelin' kinda funky before I left for the pub, but I thought I could power through it. Got up there, said hi to the crew, and was informed by the bartender that they didn't have Miller Lite on draft. Bummer. Got a bottle and got one sip outta it before my forehead broke out in a cold sweat. Room started going gray so I told the Old Hen I was in trouble. Held on so she could finish her drink and out the door we went. Feelin' a bit better now. I'll give 'er hell Friday!

Gooode morning ya'll!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
flyguy.gif
Yet another gorgeous day here in Paradise, starting at 47F and predicted to reach 74F.

Lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My new Lazyboy recliner arrived and is sooo much better than the one we've used for the last decade or so. Hoping it helps with my lower back.

I had PT for the stabbing back pain between my shoulder blades and it is upset with me this morning. Hoping that means progress is being made as opposed to me making it worse.............

Grayfox's knee continues to improve following replacement, though not enough to venture into the haunted basement where the cat box and laundry hangs out. Looks like I need figure out a way to install a railing for the stairs, which is difficult because the door swings on one side and there is no lower post to attach to on the other.............

Latest posts

Back