Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1684793356373.png

thanks hippie, was a beautiful place, driving in some areas was torturous at best...I was in 4x4, manual 1st gear with the jake brake on and almost shiit my shorts on the little ellijay road in north carolina...5 miles of insane grade while raining at midnight...

thanks hippie, was a beautiful place, driving in some areas was torturous at best...I was in 4x4, manual 1st gear with the jake brake on and almost shiit my shorts on the little ellijay road in north carolina...5 miles of insane grade while raining at midnight...
Sweet Blue ridge Mts?

Going to try and get some shuteye. Mr. Back was mean to me last night. Finally got to sleep at 0500, but at least I got to sleep 'til 0900. I can live nicely on four hours sleep. Plenty of time to sleep when I'm dead. :)

Good night Brothers & Sisters. ☮️

Damn they can move them legs. :oops:

Good Lord! Her calf muscles must be as soft as hawsers. An incredible achievement...

But at a loss of feminity. Here is "feminine" personified while dancing amazingly (I could watch for hours) -- Done to "Fred Come To Bed" :

It's cute when they have to use both hands to hold their tops on when turning around fast.

yup, them and driving the eastern continental divide...1000' straight down drop with just a guard rail...our azzes pulled the seal fabric up a bit...:eek:
I have that on my screen saver right now. The pic was taken at night, with car lights going around the curves hanging on the edge of a fargin cliff.

Anyway, I got to here before I learned you got back.

Godspeed, Brother.

Latest posts

Back