Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don’t know how I did it but I was taking a bud picture this morning of that purple lemonade and when I went to look at the picture, I must have touched something on the screen. The screen began to trace the outer lines of the bud picture and I ended out with this. Would be nice to know how I did it. It would come in handy eliminating outside interference
IMG_1260.jpeg

Don’t know how I did it but I was taking a bud picture this morning of that purple lemonade and when I went to look at the picture, I must have touched something on the screen. The screen began to trace the outer lines of the bud picture and I ended out with this. Would be nice to know how I did it. It would come in handy eliminating outside interference
View attachment 328960
Look for something like a magic select button

Hey peoples, got home in the small hours this morning, had a very nice time but wore my bones out doing so…fatigue now owns me, have all my labs being done tomorrow and then 2 weeks until I get results on what isn’t right with me…BP is good but I’m still losing weight which is scary…I’ve enclosed a pic of the backdrop of the venue…beyond compare

Attachments

• IMG_1851.jpeg
    IMG_1851.jpeg
    2.8 MB

Latest posts

Back