Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gooode morning Island brothers and sisters. Partially cloudy here starting at 60F and predicted to reach 83F.

Let my son charge Malware Bytes for his laptop to my credit card in 2015, before the computer failed and he discarded it. They’ve charged the renewal every year since and I finally got tired of having them remove the charge and had it removed as fraud last year, thinking that would solve the problem.

Alas no, they did it again this year so I asked for a new account number, which bit me in the butt when I ordered a charger for the Lenovo laptop that I picked up to run my 32 bit Auto Cad on, and the charge was rejected. Hopefully the new card will arrive by tomorrow……………… I refuse to use my debit card because it doesn’t have equal protection against fraudulent use.
My debit card works great as far as protection goes. I got on a scam site that I didn't know was a scam at the time (they're getting really good at it) and made an order. A month went by and I didn't receive anything, but they did send me a ring that I didn't order and charged my card two bills. I got ahold of the bank, rejected the charge, and got every penny back. Got to keep the "Cartier" ring, too.
Good Morning Folks
43 wittle chilly
not thong weather
Sensible underwear, Joe.
Oh boy you got the georgia version…
If it was the West Virginia version, there'd only be one tooth.

Good morning Islanders. 51 and sunshine. Perfect for outside work.

My debit card works great as far as protection goes. I got on a scam site that I didn't know was a scam at the time (they're getting really good at it) and made an order. A month went by and I didn't receive anything, but they did send me a ring that I didn't order and charged my card two bills. I got ahold of the bank, rejected the charge, and got every penny back. Got to keep the "Cartier" ring, too.

Sensible underwear, Joe.

If it was the West Virginia version, there'd only be one tooth.

Good morning Islanders. 51 and sunshine. Perfect for outside work.
What size is the ring? I wear a 3 inch model myself .

1684421166009.png

Well I decided to go by the barber shop this morning as it is way to hot down south for all this hair. Long story short I sat down in the chair and told the lady cut my hair however she thought would look the best. She thought all my curls in the back was cute. Needless to say my wife was shocked when I walked in the door with a mullet.

Well I decided to go by the barber shop this morning as it is way to hot down south for all this hair. Long story short I sat down in the chair and told the lady cut my hair however she thought would look the best. She thought all my curls in the back was cute. Needless to say my wife was shocked when I walked in the door with a mullet.
My yearbook Photo

Last edited:
Another gorgeous day here, starting at 56F and predicted to reach 83F.
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
coffee.gif
sunny.gif

We unsuccessfully shopped for a new recliner yesterday and will be looking again today.

We took the Jeep, and it started missing under load going over Sylvan pass, so we turned around and came home. It felt more like an electrical issue, than fuel, so after noting the distributor is hidden under the firewall, I arranged to have it tuned next Monday, instead of doing it myself.

Nope, ya didn't miss anything except the mod's monthly profit sharing checks. :)
I bought a new Electric car with my bonus. Bur I can't find a charging station. Roadside assistance doesn't have a charger either....how am I supposed to get this piece of crap home?

Latest posts

Back