Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gooode morning brothers and sisters! Wishing everyone a splendid Saturday!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
cigar5.gif
coffee.gif
sunny.gif

Another double gorgeous day here, starting at 57F and predicted to reach 90F again. A new record for this time of year.

I had a nice visit with my old boss yesterday, when I returned his inversion table. At 89, he's bout a decade older than me but still going strong.

I've turned the sprinklers on for the year, which is getting a late start but making up for it with new record temperatures. I have a soaker system set up for the back yard tomato garden and will add one to the courtyard herb garden today.

Our bees have started to stir and busy themselves with finding flowers and making honey. I will add another lid to their hive today, but am otherwise just watching them strut their stuff

Good morning Misfits.
Looks like we have rain coming. ***** ass mother nature fking with me. I need to seal my box I made before I put the soil in it and plant my tomatoes. My seedlings are getting bigger and bigger. I have them in plugs under LEDs setting in a plastic dish. I let them wick water from the bottom. They are very healthy. Made it out of old fence panels. 6ft long 2ft wide
IMG_20230506_175716090_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230506_175711335_HDR.jpg

Sorry Subbie. That's just weird. Ive got some coming up that was just from flower drop.
Who knows.
I planted some regular marigold seeds I had from a different type last year and I'm waiting to see what they do.
You can buy those African Giant Marigolds online.

Latest posts

Back