Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting my ass ready to pack my bags. After work I'm heading home. Then I gotta bring my ass back Monday.
Watched ppl from the RV park behind my hotel running into storm cellars yesterday from my window. Alarm kept going off. No tornado thank goodness. I was on the 4th floor so I'm not sure that's the best place to be.😁

Gooode morning brothers and sisters!
sunny.gif

Another double gorgeous day in Paradise here stating at 53F and predicted to reach 85F. Hugz all around, passing left.
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Alas, after more research I learn that at 85F max, it gets too hot here for Wasabi, even if you get the shady oxygenated wet environment right, soooo tongue in cheek about putting in two years time and effort trying.

Hee, hee, hee, my inversion table arrived and I've already assembled it and tried it out. I like the ankle restraints better than the one I borrowed, and have the latter disassembled and ready to return, as soon as my friend who loaned it to me responds to my query as to a good schedule to do so.

I sprinkled the lawns and gardens yesterday and left the sprinklers on auto-magical to water automatically at 02:00 every morning.

I started the morning on an upbeat note with a 100 mg gummy of THCO and plan to putter in the gardens today.

Gooode morning brothers and sisters!
sunny.gif

Another double gorgeous day in Paradise here stating at 53F and predicted to reach 85F. Hugz all around, passing left.
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Alas, after more research I learn that at 85F max, it gets too hot here for Wasabi, even if you get the shady oxygenated wet environment right, soooo tongue in cheek about putting in two years time and effort trying.

Hee, hee, hee, my inversion table arrived and I've already assembled it and tried it out. I like the ankle restraints better than the one I borrowed, and have the latter disassembled and ready to return, as soon as my friend who loaned it to me responds to my query as to a good schedule to do so.

I sprinkled the lawns and gardens yesterday and left the sprinklers on auto-magical to water automatically at 02:00 every morning.

I started the morning on an upbeat note with a 100 mg gummy of THCO and plan to putter in the gardens today.
Good morning GW and all my other early bird stoners and non-morning stoners. Wow. 85F? That’s what we are getting today. Better wear that straw hat today puttering in that garden.
im also planning time in the garden today. I tied the tomato plants up yesterday as they are growing like crazy. Pulled the suckers off but the cherry tomatoes are gonna need a trellis so I can manage their height. Already have blooms an tiny tomatoes and little cucumbers and peppers too. They need a good drink and some light maintenance.
hope everyone has the perfect day 💕💕

Good morning GW and all my other early bird stoners and non-morning stoners. Wow. 85F? That’s what we are getting today. Better wear that straw hat today puttering in that garden.
im also planning time in the garden today. I tied the tomato plants up yesterday as they are growing like crazy. Pulled the suckers off but the cherry tomatoes are gonna need a trellis so I can manage their height. Already have blooms an tiny tomatoes and little cucumbers and peppers too. They need a good drink and some light maintenance.
hope everyone has the perfect day 💕💕
Good morning SG! Wishing you a perfect day as well!
bigarmhug.gif
cigar5.gif
icon_sunny.gif
❤️ 🌷

Getting my ass ready to pack my bags. After work I'm heading home. Then I gotta bring my ass back Monday.
Watched ppl from the RV park behind my hotel running into storm cellars yesterday from my window. Alarm kept going off. No tornado thank goodness. I was on the 4th floor so I'm not sure that's the best place to be.😁
Oh schit Brother be aware!
Look what happened to Dorothy, and aunt E M is not so close...

Yep, it is. Old Hen wanted to get six more bags of mulch and was going to go Saturday. I snuck up and got them today, thinking that it wouldn't be nearly as crowded today as tomorrow. There's a flaw in my logic. Every blue hair and his/her brother/sister was up there apparently thinking the same thing I was.

It's home and loaded up. Nothing else to do but cry about having to drink a Shirley Temple at the pub tonight instead of beer.

I can't wait to get home. I need to plant my tomato seedlings and mow my damn yard.
Today is our 37th Anniversary. We will celebrate it Saturday. Outback here we come.🥰
I remember last week I told her our 38th anniversary was coming up and she said no it's our 37th. And nope I didn't dare say,, well it feels like 38.😁 She will cut a mother fker.🤪

Latest posts

Back