Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have blooms on the Cherokee purples. I thought of you when I saw them. Looking forward to watching them grow. They must be a shorter plant as the rest of my tomatoes are taller already. I remember that you saying that take a bit of time to ripen.
I have blossoms on both of my Morton Hybrids.

I can't wait to get home. I need to plant my tomato seedlings and mow my damn yard.
Today is our 37th Anniversary. We will celebrate it Saturday. Outback here we come.🥰
I remember last week I told her our 38th anniversary was coming up and she said no it's our 37th. And nope I didn't dare say,, well it feels like 38.😁 She will cut a mother fker.🤪

Happy Anniversary!

House blessings!

@Unca Walt forgot his peg leg and had to hobble for a day
1683915458590.png

I can't wait to get home. I need to plant my tomato seedlings and mow my damn yard.
Today is our 37th Anniversary. We will celebrate it Saturday. Outback here we come.🥰
I remember last week I told her our 38th anniversary was coming up and she said no it's our 37th. And nope I didn't dare say,, well it feels like 38.😁 She will cut a mother fker.🤪
Congratulations to you both brother! Our 38th anniversary last October on the third time around for both of us. At this point we've also outlived all the exes.
I see they like cooler weather
It loved it here last year, where my first one climbed a trellis to 9' and was covered with tomatoes.

Back from the pub. Boring. Virgin frozen strawberry daiquiris suck compared to beer. I told the bartender that I was on antibiotics 'cause the Old Hen gave me chlamydia. Old Hen asked if it was OK to punch me. Damn bartender told her to go for it!

the prices on 4x4’s x 8’ and 1x6 cedar pickets have went up from around $12 for the 4 bys and i got my cedar pickets for $1.50

last i checked the 1x6’s were $6 bucks ea!

i dont know about the 4 bys , afraid to ask

we also put a 4x6 every 4th post and an railroad tie at the most exposed corner…we get high winds out here , ive seen 80 mph gusts and 40-60 mph all day long

about 550‘ feet of cedar fence with 3 2x4’s for wailers with 9 deck screws per picket , wowzer mama mia that figures out to a lot of money in todays prices

Latest posts

Back