Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got back from the cutters with some bad news for ya's; Looks like yer gonna have to put up with my nasty old ass for awhile. Lungs= cancer free. Lymph nodes = cancer free. The doc shook my hand and told me he hoped he'd never see me again. :)
That great news I needed to hear. I’m gonna do the happy dance too 🥰

That great news I needed to hear. I’m gonna do the happy dance too 🥰
I see you now LOL
Great News right
2133caf3a07fa0759f5385d02e1e4610.gif

Got back from the cutters with some bad news for ya's; Looks like yer gonna have to put up with my nasty old ass for awhile. Lungs= cancer free. Lymph nodes = cancer free. The doc shook my hand and told me he hoped he'd never see me again. :)
Lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations brother!!
snoopy2.gif
egypt.gif

Glad to hear my friend. We need your help. I am calling it a night. See ya tomorrow.

That's wonderful new Hippie, you and your wife can celebrate with dinner out or in. Puff Puff pass left.

I'm up early with a Fking sinus headache. Allergies are kicking my ass.

I usually get up at 2:45am, leave the house at 3:15am, get to work at 4:00am.
They changed my schedule, I am off Fridays now instead of Monday.
Woke up at 4:00am this morning and still feel like I slept in.

Christina Applegate was a beauty ,who is going thru MS I think....
I wouldn't wish that shit on someone I hated, much less that little beauty.

The Old Hen and I were walking down the hallway at the hospital yesterday, and I could hear the song "lullaby" over the PA. She said that they played that every time a baby was born. I said turnabout is fair play, and that every time someone croaked, they should play "Highway to Hell."
She's got no sense of humor.

This is too damned early for a retired dude to be up. I'm goin' back to bed.

Latest posts

Back