Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning kindred spirits! Hugz all around!
bigarmhug.gif
bigarmhug.gif
Passing left!
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Yet another cool dry day here, starting at 32F.

A good day at the dog park yesterday for Miss Layla, with multiple players and a nice breakfast out at Jam restaurant with a chef friend. Our first time there and a good one to add to our list.

I wouldn't wish that shit on someone I hated, much less that little beauty.

The Old Hen and I were walking down the hallway at the hospital yesterday, and I could hear the song "lullaby" over the PA. She said that they played that every time a baby was born. I said turnabout is fair play, and that every time someone croaked, they should play "Highway to Hell."
She's got no sense of humor.

This is too damned early for a retired dude to be up. I'm goin' back to bed.
They should play this too

Morning.
😩Allergies are kicking my ass.
Did you ever consider that smoking might be the cause. I notice, especially in the spring, some strains Sauer my allergies to act up. I don't care I just keep smoking...and sneezing. Also, my nose seems to run a lot more now days.

Morning.

Did you ever consider that smoking might be the cause. I notice, especially in the spring, some strains Sauer my allergies to act up. I don't care I just keep smoking...and sneezing. Also, my nose seems to run a lot more now days.
I notice that too. The more aromatic the strain or concentrate, the greater the immune histamine response.

The histamine response also makes me itch sometimes.

I don't recall if cannabis suppositories did the same thing when I tested them.

Morning.

I’m sure that I’m allergic to THC. The better the reefer, the more I snot up and cough. It doesn’t stop me tho but I know right away if it’s good herb or not.

Latest posts

Back