Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I paid a professional to install the new service from the pole to the box and did the distribution myself. It was all done under the same permit.

One drawback or advantage, depending on how you look at it, when you're handy you have ample opportunities to help friends and family, who in turn reciprocate in one form or another. I once wired a panel for a professional chef/magician friend, that subsequently provided a professional dinner for us and a couple friends, which included magic acts.
Im fortunate what I did with my father. I worked for a lot of restaurants and really humbly said, have saved them sometimes from catastrophes. I got fed like a king and introduced to the new chefs on to make me whatever I want. Usually their special, a great soup, a pasta .I don't drink but i could walk in ,say hi to everyone, go into the kitchen and 4 minutes later come out to the bar with a plate.

Might be cold here but very little humidity. Makes a big difference. It can be 15 f but with sun and no wind it is comfortable.
morning to my flock!
must be a pia for your tent concerning humidty?
Matter of a fact i am curious what do you and folks do for humidity.
i use a humidifier and sometimes a damp towel.
I preordered a new one from ac infinity which has a hose and can be put outside said tent.

Ok if you're makein Im a little milk and no sugar...
then stick your little finger in there and make it sweet.... :)
You silver tongued devil..............

In the upper 30's and partially cloudy here. Progress made on the team Medusa updates and we just got notice that our new microwave shipped.

Off to the gym and then back to the pile this morning............. Passing left.
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

morning to my flock!
must be a pia for your tent concerning humidty?
Matter of a fact i am curious what do you and folks do for humidity.
i use a humidifier and sometimes a damp towel.
I preordered a new one from ac infinity which has a hose and can be put outside said tent.
Well, I used to worry about humidity. Even ran two humidifies down stairs. Became a major pain. Then a grower gold me that plants get used to the lower atmosphere. So, I tried running thing without the extra moisture. Been doing it that way for some time now and there is no noticable difference. My room has been running in the low 30's rh and are fine.

Plus I don't have to worry about PM of mold. Now thingh will change bach with the onset of spring.

Took all my Pepper plants and lemon bushes in last night to the storage where i have Lights and heat lamps. Our weather is about to get cold so its time for them to be in the storage room until spring i guess. I have tons of peppers and some lemmons. Believe it or not i have my HOT5 and a 2x4 Led light that was for a building retrofit. That thing works pretty damn well for just a regular LED light system. It is not tubes it's the light strips. I took the defuser out. That fker is bright.

Latest posts

Back