Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1668023631551.png

Gooode morning brothers and sisters! Partially cloudy here today, starting at 37F and 92% RH, and predicted to reach 48F.

Daughter and SIL arrived home safely and my dental cleaning was uneventful, but I skipped the gym until today.

Progress on the Medusa project, and today I will spend some quality Auto Cad time whomping out conceptuals for coalescers to remove the water after LLE.

Passing left!
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Morning Misfits. Been a nice last couple of days. It all stops today. Cold front moving in and the highs will be in the low 40's with wind and snow.

I am busy doing my due diligence and will be laid up for a few days because of out patient surgery tomorrow. Don't know what to expect but will be using nothing but my right hand for a few days.

Done everything I can but there is always something to do. Mrs Pute will help but she is more in the way than help. Gonna be interesting.

Morning Misfits. Been a nice last couple of days. It all stops today. Cold front moving in and the highs will be in the low 40's with wind and snow.

I am busy doing my due diligence and will be laid up for a few days because of out patient surgery tomorrow. Don't know what to expect but will be using nothing but my right hand for a few days.

Done everything I can but there is always something to do. Mrs Pute will help but she is more in the way than help. Gonna be interesting.
Best of Luck

Latest posts

Back