Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning GW. I’m that 4:20 dog for sure
View attachment 312739Middle man fired up another one to pass both ways. View attachment 312740
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
Good morning SG!
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Wowza, too much good food and I woke up this morning at midnight thirty with serial abdominal pain and my lower tract all upset. Fortunately, I recovered, and we had a good morning dog walk, followed by breakfast out at Gravy's.

Gooode morning ya'll! A partially cloudy day here, starting at 39F and 93% RH, with 2 mph breeze and predicted to reach 45F.

More laughing and scratching with my daughter and SIL. Today will be the last day to visit, as they fly out early tomorrow morning.

To her delight, Miss Layla finally got to play with other dogs on her morning walk through the park. Before returning to Pacific time, it was still dark and wet at 6:30AM and no one else was showing up.

Wishing everyone a delightful two toke Tuesday! All hail Lord Tiu!
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Good morning GW View attachment 312857just catching up slow start this morning View attachment 312858 got another kidney doc appointment today prep for more surgery on the left kidney. View attachment 312859View attachment 312860
Good luck with your procedure SG! Sending positive thoughts!

Gooode morning brothers and sisters! A gorgeous blue-sky day here today, starting at 36F and 85% RH, with 5 mph breeze and predicted to reach 48F.

More sightseeing and I rehung all my cameras yesterday. Very disappointed that the Blink sync module will only accept up to a one TB drive for recording. I purchased 12 TB passbooks for the purpose.

Some progress on LLE coalescer designs and more work on that today.

My daughter and SIL are flying out this morning and I will be taking them to the airport at 4:00 AM this morning, after which I have a dental appointment and the housekeepers are due.

puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
Passing left!
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Latest posts

Back