Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1667395547863.png

Wishing everyone a stellar morning! Rainy again here, starting at 41F at 92% RH, with 2 mph breeze and predicted to reach 52F.

I picked up my daughter and SIL from the airport at 11:30 PM last night and we were up to about 2:30 AM gabbing, so I'm guessing everyone will be sleeping in this morning except Moi and Miss Layla.

Wishing everyone a stellar morning! Rainy again here, starting at 41F at 92% RH, with 2 mph breeze and predicted to reach 52F.

I picked up my daughter and SIL from the airport at 11:30 PM last night and we were up to about 2:30 AM gabbing, so I'm guessing everyone will be sleeping in this morning except Moi and Miss Layla.
Enjoy your visit with your daughter GW. 💕

This fking C.unt and 4 others were charged. I would beat that ***** until she would never fk with a child again. Made me so fking mad i wanted to throw something through my monitor.

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/vide...647798087/640x360_MP4_2290658007647798087.mp4

Five daycare workers are charged with child abuse after shocking video emerged of one terrifying 'bad' toddlers by screaming at them in Halloween masks​

• Daycare workers Sierra McCandless, Oci-Anna Kilburn, Shyenne Shelton, Jennifer Newman and Traci Huston were all charged this week
  • Newman, Shelton, Kilburn and McCandless face three counts of child abuse for participating mayhem and Huston faces two charges for not reporting the abuse
  • A horrific video showed some of the daycare workers at Lil' Blessing Childcare center in Mississippi terrifying toddlers with a horrid Halloween mask
  • The videos have sparked outrage online, causing thousands of people to weigh in on the situation
Get a rope!

Bubba

Gooode morning brothers and sisters!

Heavy rain predicted here today, starting at 47F and 89% RH, with 14 mph breeze, with gusts up to 30 mph gusts, and predicted to reach 63F. A good day for indoor sports..........

Having fun visiting with my daughter and new SIL. She is also helping me with the new security camera sync and recording system and has been a god send in that regard. Alas I did have to dig out the ladder and retrieve all five cameras so she could scan the QR codes. I will wait until it stops raining to put them back up.

She set them all up on the same sync module that the doorbell camera uses, but will move them to their own sync module, because I now get notified every time something trips the notion detector on each camera.

Family style Chinese food out last night on my daughter, to celebrate my past birthday. We will be checking out some more restaurants while they are here, though sadly some of my favorite ones closed during the pandemic.

Latest posts

Back