Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coudnt help myself Boo. 😁

1667242290240.png

Been watching spooky movies with my girls and critters. Everybody is asleep and snoring except me and my fat cat Blue. Think I'm gonna find one more to watch and call it a night.
Hope my shipmates had a good Halloween and didn't get a belly ache eating all the candy.
Good night, Brothers & Sisters and friends.

Been watching spooky movies with my girls and critters. Everybody is asleep and snoring except me and my fat cat Blue. Think I'm gonna find one more to watch and call it a night.
Hope my shipmates had a good Halloween and didn't get a belly ache eating all the candy.
Good night, Brothers & Sisters and friends.
Hee, hee, hee, not one morsel of candy did we eat!

Gooode morning brothers and sisters! Lots of rain here starting at 47F and 90% RJ, with 2 mph breeze and predicted to reach 52F.

I had my annual physical exam yesterday and aced both it and the lab tests. Good thing I studied.

I found that I'm drawing 0.55 Amps at full volume with the Bee Noise generator, so a group 240 amp hour 8D battery should last about 18 days without sunlight recharging it. Research shows that South Africa enjoys 1543 to 2264 KWH/M2 sunlight on average, so we are now sizing the solar array.

Rainy last night, so only one trick or treater.

My daughter and new hubby are due late today for a week's visit. It will be good to see her again and meet my new son-in-law.

Hee, hee, hee, she is an IT Program Manager, sooo a get computer problems sorted out as a side benefit and I can use her help sorting out the five new outside camera feeds and the Blink doorbell camera that she sent me for my birthday.

Hee, hee, hee, not one morsel of candy did we eat!

Gooode morning brothers and sisters! Lots of rain here starting at 47F and 90% RJ, with 2 mph breeze and predicted to reach 52F.

I had my annual physical exam yesterday and aced both it and the lab tests. Good thing I studied.

I found that I'm drawing 0.55 Amps at full volume with the Bee Noise generator, so a group 240 amp hour 8D battery should last about 18 days without sunlight recharging it. Research shows that South Africa enjoys 1543 to 2264 KWH/M2 sunlight on average, so we are now sizing the solar array.

Rainy last night, so only one trick or treater.

My daughter and new hubby are due late today for a week's visit. It will be good to see her again and meet my new son-in-law.

Hee, hee, hee, she is an IT Program Manager, sooo a get computer problems sorted out as a side benefit and I can use her help sorting out the five new outside camera feeds and the Blink doorbell camera that she sent me for my birthday.
good morning GW. Enjoy your visit and all the extra benefits while your daughter and son in law are there too.
585AF4B6-427B-4C34-AC26-46F0393F334B.gif

Latest posts

Back