Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1666704501765.png

25 degrees here …the Molokai is covered but everything else is down

we even harvested all the leftover tomatoes and jalapeños

but for all intents and purposes the 2022 garden is done , over , stick a fork it it

EE369A63-97E1-4CE3-ABEE-152BC6ABF141.jpeg

Gooode morning masterful brothers and pulchritudinous sister women! Another rainy day starting at 47F and 92% RH, with 3 mph breeze and predicted to reach 54F.

Mystery solved with the Facebook post, but no action on the person pretending to be me. They removed one of my posts from my sisters Facebook, that I sent last February on her birthday. They replaced it after I lodged my complaint, so I posted an explaination showing the same gif, which they again removed and I again complained, to have them again put it back. It is clear the monitoring system does not recognize humor, so I infer it is AI. Gif attached:
View attachment 311961

I was also able to get my Century Link account straightened out and recover my important folders they removed when they switched to their new system. Good to win a couple for a change..............

Dinner out with a couple of older friends to celebrate his 84th birthday. Alas neither are in good shape, so it's good to share another birthday with them while we can.
So, it was YOU that was hanging outside my window yesterday!

Taking my Maryjane to get her first haircut today. stopping by the hardware store to buy some plugs for the seeds I have cooking in the bag on my hot water heater after soaking overnight. Hopefully they will all pop and I can get them to their next temporary home. Will post updates on SubGirl garden page. Y’all wave a swell day 🥰
View attachment 311972View attachment 311973
Maryjane’s
70DA1AB8-EBEE-43C9-B49D-AF64BED8A8CC.jpeg
new look

Latest posts

Back