im a newewbie and need advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrspliffy

Reaction score
hi everyone im a neewbie to the growing world and would like to say a big hello th you all,im sure you people can help me in my hour of need.peace,light up, shut up !i need a few tips please

Heeeeeellloooo Mrspliffy Ya found the right place feel free to ask anything we got some real experts here.

im three weeks into flower and my lights were about an hour late .i checked the tent and the light was still on so i turned it off then it came back on so i cut the power and am off to get a decent timer ,have i blown the grow?will i be invaded by hermies?everything was going so well!thanks

like i said on the other, it most likely wont go hermie i would think in just an hour if they werent stressed much at all before hand. i wouldn't worry personally but even if they did maybe some of them will be hermie and you get some feminized seeds.

Hello Mrspliffy :)

Welcome to the forum.

Digital timers are more reliable.

Your lights being on an hour longer than normal will not harm your plants :aok:

hello geezerbudd ive uploaded a couple of pics into the gallery check em out and let me know how you think she looks 21 days old,this is my first grow ,at what stage do the buds become sticky?i vegged for six weeks .thmy babies aint the biggest but have nice top buds.am i on for a decent toke or what?thanks

whats up man, yeah they will probly be all right. as long as u turned them on at the right time. what kind of beans u growing bro?

i got tree white widow and three afgan kush not too much of a pong yet(it smells abit like coffee.is this normal or am i on for a skaggy smoke.how many gramms is average off a small baby.im in soil and using canna flowweer bloom plus boost,was thinking of using pk13/14 for week soon ,is this booster any good.many thanks im gonna fire one up right now.

lol i been smoking since i got off work at 9. just saw nfl network they talking good things about the riaders, russle finley work up!!! damn that kids got a arm on him. have not seen such a realse since Marino, for real.
well i don't know them nuits i am useing bio-bloom,bio-boost,trive alive, florla bloom, an suger daddy. my buddy got it online, doing wonders for the plants. i never gave them any nuits in veggie stage thow, they never needed it. i have them on damn near full stranth, an are loveing it.

just checked out your pics in the gallery dud,awesome what is she and how long now?how long did you veg?im wondering if six weeks that i did in veg was enough?any idea?

6 week veggie stage? yeah thats a good veggie time. i am sure u are refuring to my big female in flower. i don't know for sure its strain but the seed i fond was in a bag of some chronic that tasted of starwberry. an i must say it does have a fruttie smell. u should check out my grow jornal. it has all the infor from when i started to the 2 week in to flower stage. go to the last page i got some great pics of other plants on there as well.

btw i vegged my plants no more than 5 weeks old. the only ones that made it to 5 weeks where, my mazar hybrids, the plant in LST and another one that was male, big baby.

oh that female u talking about vegged for 3 weeks. its one of my youngest plants, i have 5 others that are younger but i don't know how old they are or what they are my buddy gave it to me, it was from his privet stach of beans.

Latest posts

Back