Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose with the knowledge of weed U got I'm surprised they not all after U!---Hold out for a consultant position !

Them owls will make U mess your pants if U not sure what it is !-- Hey Giggy !--I was doing some reading today !--The Chinese were using weed root topically 5,000 years ago for gout, arthritis and for skin disorders !--A weed root extract I can do !--My roots are clean !--I'll start saving and drying them !--They can be powdered and mixed with salves or alcohol for external use !--Supposed to have a terepenes that is an anti Inflamatory and analgesic! ---Levels of terepenes in roots can vary as much as the plants they grow !--Not much known about root extracts !

keef i'll have to look into that as i have never heard. i wish i could find something i could use to moisten my hands. they dry crack and peel. nothing like raw meat. i have tried about everything. i guess i should use gloves when working hot metal. got another one last week, i handed him a piece of metal and before the boss man could say anything the man done throwed it down cussing. i guess they see it in my hands and think it must be cool.

giggy,what is weird is we are smack dab in the middle of town in a little yard with a big tree. I love birds. I would love to see them in South america, can't imagine seeing those colors on birds in real life...them flying.. love nature.

i bet that is cool to have all the birds it town in your yard. i have never been to south america but have seen shows about the wildlife and they gots some cool stuff down there.

Hopper I'll tell U my theory why we don 't find big foot bones !--Big foot is a pet to them aliens in UFOs and they gotta him out to go potty sometimes so he gets spotted sometimes then poof he's gone !--Another thing !--Don't be shooting at no UFO cause they just throw the bullets back and there is no way to look cool when U dodging your own bullets !--Just saying !

:rofl:

Night all. won 1k on the bronco's tonight. goes in the grow bank, upgrades are getting closer :p

5:1 on $200.00....easy money.

Oh bah goh,,,i just seen a big foot. Yep ,,it was big and hairy, ,and it was handsome kinda like me... Yehaaaaaaaaa:rofl:

Say what ?--Pull starting a vacuum cleaner ?

Giggy --The Chinese also juiced the root and used it as a paste for pain. -- Soaked root was being used in the 16 century in Europe to relieve gout and joint pain --In Ancient Rome it was used by as a paste to relieve pain and for skin Inflamations!--

For the hands --Tiger Balm !--But using coconut oil as a lotion regularly probably clear that right up !--

Hopper --I do entertain myself !-- but -Hey they got big foot we got the goat sucker !

Go Kraven ! About time to put something on that slab ?

Good night Giggy !

Hippie What up ? --I wanted to show them the pic of U from the cup but I can't find it !--He got all ya'll fooled !--He's a handsome young fellow !

No really ya'll !!-U know all them church pictures of that little fellow on a stick ? --Change the hair to grey with a stylish beard and I tooks just like Hippie !--

Cane, have a great time. We aren't afraid of big foot, he doesn't ever hurt anyone.. He is a big love. Enjoy the most beautiful place ever.

Thanks Rose, I love it out there...... I can't wait to get high with B.F...I'll give him a hug for Ya:)

Keef get off the Pipe...:rofl:

I don't know Cane !--That was funny !-- Be careful out in them woods !! -- Have a good time !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back