Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cane, have a great time. We aren't afraid of big foot, he doesn't ever hurt anyone.. He is a big love. Enjoy the most beautiful place ever.

There's all sorts of stuff and things in that Big Thicket and back up in the swamp they got stuff too !--Who -Doo -There be screaming at U out the dark ? -- Do U really want to go off in the dark to see what it is ?---In my book if it was a practical joke U won't be doing it again !-- Yep !--Got No problem opening fire at a threat don't much care what it is !

U see I got caught off guard once by one of them scary night monsters!--We were having a kegger down in a friends pasture !--It was a blow out !--It puked malt liquor out my nose !--Anyway 3-4 in the morning it had quite down --People passed out or falling down drunk !-- I was settling in by the camp fire to sleep it off !--Suddenly out of the dark came a raging monster !-Some tried to crawl away some just laid there helpless!--
This Brahma bull trashed the camp and some of the people !--My drunk *** got stuck on the barb wire fence but the bull was kind enough to help me over the fence !--Ruined a perfectly good drunk !

Keef, i have never said this in my life, but do you think it is time for you to step away from the pipe?

I just got offered a job at the grow shop... she stoned or what...

I've never been partial to the scream of a big cat. First time I heard it, I was around 6 years old. It was dark, maybe 7pm winter. I was down in the woods with my dad, he was cutting firewood and loading the truck. That cat let out a bloody scream! My tough Labrador tucked his tail and get into the cab of the truck. He wanted no part. I was in the truck too. Scared to death. Lol
Y'all ever seen glow in the dark lichen out in the woods???
Don't know if its the bourbon, or the smoke. But I'm tore up.

We hunted predators from the back of the truck like I described !--Use a cat call then start screaming on that wounded rabbit call to bring them in close !--Bobcats , raccons ,coyotes ,wolves whatever is out there will come see what going on ! --Be all sorts of screaming going on out there in the dark !

I'm watching Blues Brothers !--but I'm not high !!-Maybe a little !

Just a thought keef..

yd, that must have really scared you. Any cat yell creeps me out, even domestic kittys.

But Rose !--My grandpa told me when I was young ---If U can't dazzle them with brilliance --Baffle them with B-u-l-l-s-h-i-t !--I was just doing some baffling !

when i was a teen street lights were rare (atleast where i grew up at.). i was walking home one night pitch black and in between lights. a owl screeched and i was under the next light in just a couple steps.

lol giggy. They can screetch and make weird calling sounds to each other. We had owls live in a tree and they would sit on the patio not 5 ft away from me... they stayed for 3 months. I miss um.

We hunted predators from the back of the truck like I described !--Use a cat call then start screaming on that wounded rabbit call to bring them in close !--Bobcats , raccons ,coyotes ,wolves whatever is out there will come see what going on ! --Be all sorts of screaming going on out there in the dark !

I'm watching Blues Brothers !--but I'm not high !!-Maybe a little !

keef you know where we grew up it was still wild back then. was nothing to hear something on the balcony and look over to see it through the balcony door. dad didn't believe us till one night he came in and a bobcat was standing on the roof.

can you believe i got offered a job? i mean i just had a stroke. I just went in to buy a timer. lol maybe i would get a discount.

lol giggy. They can screetch and make weird calling sounds to each other. We had owls live in a tree and they would sit on the patio not 5 ft away from me... they stayed for 3 months. I miss um.

rose when we went home last thanks giving we had one in the barn, scared the she-it out of the grandson. i live in the county but i would love to be back in the deep country again.

can you believe i got offered a job? i mean i just had a stroke. I just went in to buy a timer. lol maybe i would get a discount.

rose congrats on the offer. i'm sure if you worked there you would get some kind of discount. i know everytime my wife walks in the local gas station/store they try to get her to go to work for them. i'm real glad she doesn't take it.

Them owls will make U mess your pants if U not sure what it is !-- Hey Giggy !--I was doing some reading today !--The Chinese were using weed root topically 5,000 years ago for gout, arthritis and for skin disorders !--A weed root extract I can do !--My roots are clean !--I'll start saving and drying them !--They can be powdered and mixed with salves or alcohol for external use !--Supposed to have a terepenes that is an anti Inflamatory and analgesic! ---Levels of terepenes in roots can vary as much as the plants they grow !--Not much known about root extracts !

giggy,what is weird is we are smack dab in the middle of town in a little yard with a big tree. I love birds. I would love to see them in South america, can't imagine seeing those colors on birds in real life...them flying.. love nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back