Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopper--GDP ? That's like chewing gum !--Did U bring enough for everyone ?

One day maybe we can do the wake and bake all smoking the same thing and tk about it's characteristics and stuff !-- Wake and Bake strain analysis !-- I'd like that !-Cane's Papaya one day maybe my T.E. another day --Maybe find out how bad that Hippie Slayer be !-- Get a Taste of Rose's Purple Haze another day !--In could get used to that !-- We would be dangerous in a free world !

Grandaddy Purple,,,and i got some more,,so stop by and wd will smoke a bowl or 3. Yehaaaaaaaaa

Umbra,,,Weedhopper is gonna hop over and eat all those little clear mushrooms right off yur plant...Yehaaaaaaaaa

Keef, that is a scary situation. Keef do use spray your plant and have them under lights? I want to spray my plants. Do you have your coffee yet?

Morning Keef,DD,Kraven,Grassman,Giggy,Nes,Dog,Rose,Umbra,THG,Hippie420,Joe420,Mrcane,and all others that my stoned mind cant think of.

Morning WH, do you have a grow going? I have 3 Auroa Indica, 90 percent In. They are doing real good right now. :spit:and:bongin:.

Morning O.F.C. Having some trouble getting it together this AM.... Got my tea...
The girls just woke up from there first night sleep, Standing up Firm & tall...
.Better smoke:48:....

Yeah,,,, im trying to GROW, my Son and Daughter-in-Law up ,,,where they can move there *** out.lol
We are taking care of our 5yr old Grandaughter and helping her parents get back up on thier feet. My Granddaughter is very special to us. We have pretty much raised her,,,so we do what we must to make her life better. If it wasnt for my little Granddaughter ,,the Parents *** would still be in Louisiana,,,and i would be growing.....lol

Got my tech buddy coming over at noon. Going to be one stoned day with lots of weed, wax, and boring as hell computer talk that's way over this old hippie's head.

That was a close one !-- Morning Nes !-- I put U some more seed aside ! D.D. is in charge of pest control and she has several sprays and stuff !-- I bought one of those aerocloners like Dog and Kraven have then started building my own !--My roots of plants hang thru a hole in my boxes and a sprayer in the bottom sprays my roots with water and a nutrients in it !--
Hey this morning I'm 2 Hippie's Dawg babies , 2 Of Rose's Purple Haze , Umbra is a weed grandfather this morning! -- Trips out of Umbra's BB -x -BPU crossed on my T.E. and a plant is out the ground this morning !
Still no CWO but it's early !

good mid morning everybody. i'm so sick of pain, i almost can't stand no more. NO i'm not thinking of taking the easy way out but i can understand why someone would. i just want to quit hurting. i got up this morn barely able to move, and have till 5:00 before i can leave. i got so much i need to do at the house but try to spend my sunday in recoup for the next 6 days. i over did the pain meds and all they are doing is making me feel worst. o-well it will get better i hope. check back in at lunch. peace yall.

Giggy I feel for U Cuz !-- I've had some success at pain control with my canna caps !-- I recently make a few caps with a high CBD variety !--Smoking it wasn't that impressive but I gotta grow some because it really helped me get around better !

Giggy I guess those Trips-x-T.E are old enough to germ since I got one up at day 3 with no scuffing or anything special !-- So the children of Trips can be planted !--Keep your eye open for one that makes 3 leaves at a time !

Giggy, i am so sorry you are hurting, we all can identify with you. I hope you get better really soon.

Good morning OFc,

Going to try to finish of a rso mr rb made a couple of days ago. He and the magical butter machine can't be beat.
Got some azamax to put a dent in the russet mites before the beneficials arrive on the 17th. Smoked a bit much last night, not quite ready to hit it yet.

When I went to bed last night D.D. was trying to find me that Colchicine price is not a problem but they only sell to labs !-- She works tonight and tomorrow night --When she gets off we'll start looking overseas !--Always more than one way to skin a cat !-- When I was looking for my Tranquil Elephantizer --It was the O.F.C. --That found it for me and I got one of the last 3 packs they had !--So ya'll maybe keep your eyes open --It may be available to horticulture people I'll be looking !--What I need is Colchicine --1 grams --cost about $50 !

Morning Princess Rosebud !-- Let's take it a little easier today! -- I was excited to see a second Purple Haze pop up !
Hey Hopper --Everything changes !--When U are ready to grow again --I know some people !--They's a Wild man in South Texas who could throw all sorts of clones at U !
I only got 2 boxes so Giggy -Dog I'll get your seed out and pick up some more boxes !

Believe me Bro,,when i can pull my Equipment back out i will be talking to my friends here at MP whom have already offered me several strains. I cant wait. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back