Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning OFC. And what do I see this morning ? I see a cup of coffee and a bowl of Mother Nature`s finest medicinal herb in hand, which leads me to believe that it`s "wake and bake" time in Curmudgeonland. Any joiners ?

running clones of TE, starburst, clockwork orange, strawberry cookies, true og, tangie. revegging Box of Chocolate x true blueberry, clusterfunk, double wreck, and temple. Just popped tres' sister x monster cookies, snowdiesel F2, exodus cheese x blues, temple x bpu, blueberry blast x bpu, gdp x blackrose, cheech wizard x grand daddy haze.

Wow Umbra, to bad you don't have any genetics! That is an amazing line up.

Bout to got put a Pink Zella in the ground that finally showed sex. It is hot here so gotta do it early.

I will join you for a quick bong before i go to work.

Morning O.F.C. !- Umbra ain't playing ya'll !-- Brother say he growing lots of weed !- Dog groomer be here in a little while 4 dogs X $ - I don't want to talk about it !-- Good Day all !

it rained a little last night, and it has started to drizzle a bit this morning. most of my neighbors continue to water their grass, I have chosen not to water mine. I figure if the landscape can't handle natural conditions, then I need one that can.

Morning folks. Hot as hell here in Dallas,,,but at least our asses aint floating down a river of water. Lol

Morning Hopper !- Yo Umbra - U know my birthday is coming up soon - I hope Green Santa brings me a special indica heavy clone or 2 !-- Just saying !-- When U run a clone factory U need stuff to clone !

Got in 1,140 feet worth of sunflowers. Only that much more plus the corn, radishes, watermelon, and onions. Whew! Too damn hot for an old hippie to be doing this crap!

Judging by all the deer tracks in the fresh dirt, it's all probably an exercise in futility.

So you feeding yur Deer real good Hippie? :rofl:

Dog Groomer is gone !- Time for a pipe and a cup of coffee !- It's funny to me- sometimes the O.F.C. be seeming like it's a quite day and ain't nothing going on !-- That ain't always the case !- Green Santa got work to do !--

hope you planted them sunflowers thick hippie. them deer will thin them out for sure. they love them when they first come up. I planted a bunch in the sub one year. planted to thick, but they thinned them just right.

They got the whole crop last year. Went down each row and bit 'em off an inch above the dirt. I just plant 'em for the birds to eat during the winter. Hope the coons leave me a few ears of corn. They got the lion's share last season. I plant way too much, hoping they'll take their share and leave me some, but they don't.

The deer ate all but 3 of the 2 dozen cedar trees I transplanted a few years back. Had to fence the 3 in to save `em. Got 6 Lilac`s out front that the deer keep trimmed up. They been there 11 years and this spring 3 flowered, before only 1 had flowered. First house I bought had 2 huge Lilac`s next to it. Loved the smell in the spring. Too much sand here for `em to grow fast.

Yoop - I know U an old softy but I can fix that deer problem !- Can I bring my smoker ?-- Sounds like U got'm nice and fat !--

Oh !- that's right it's the Hippy that's the softy !- Same deal !-- Drop them nice and quite like while they munching out !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back