Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya'll know I can't use all 35 spots in those bloom boxes !- Maybe 12 - 8 inch T.E. clones or 18 - Widow clones per box - Send enough to bloom every two weeks to fill two boxes - about a square yard/meter!- This T.E. don't like to revegg but no problem she clones O.K. !- I get my clone supply built up ya'll know I be cranking this stuff and be making extracts !- Got to build a reserve first !

Bozzo wash some off and get a nice salad dressing and enjoy !- I take all the scrap weed in bloom - dying fan leaves broken limbs , trim and stuff - decarb it and use it in Cannacaps !- May take several but no since wasting THC-- If U ain't eating weed U should be !- That your anti cancer meds !- good for anything that ails U !

juicing the green leaves has shown some medical applications, more and more people I meet are doing this...Morning OFC

hey everybody, i'm still kicking. i thought i made a post that i was going to be awol for a bit, but can't find it so it must have not taken. i use a computer at work and it is giving me eye problems as i haven't been wearing my glasses, so i decided to take a break from it for a bit. i haven't even played my pot farm game on my alias facebook accounts even. just happen to check my email and found were yoop had sent me a message. we are fine and i hope everybody else is too.

keef. an observation on the white widow . all my other seed plants are putting 2 limbs out at each site as opposed to clones where their alternating limbs. That is what I thought was standard. but the WW seed had 2 sets of opposed limbs, then started putting single limbs out then 1/3 around the stem another one .then 1/3 around stem another one. Like a cork screw. so unlike clones where the stems are alternating but opposed. the WW has 3 stems every 360 around the stem. never seen that before. just an observation

Take care Giggy !-- Umbra -Ordering them Willy seed Friday !-- it got any tricks I need to know about ?-- Juicing weed ?- never had enough to give it a try !-- I do know this Yank that gets his red concrete machine out every fall -- gets a mess of ice and makes this stuff outta weed !- What do they call that stuff Hippy ?

Bozzo - seen it !- tell U what's about to happen !-- it'll do a wrap or so around then go back to opposing leaf nodes !- it's about to hit a growth spurt -- it happens to some clones when they've been stressed and recover and are beginning a growth spurt !- any strange looking leaves ?

Indica looking leaves Bozzo ?- Widow is 65% sativa !- if U got an indica pheno U got lucky !- Took me 50 seed to find one fat leaf indica pheno in my black line that still stretches in bloom and my pink line that is definitely sativa but has some indica traits !-- They all over the place Bozzo !- Hope she finishes for U !

Every time Kraven posts, I thank Buddha I'm retired! SO happy to be out of the drama/rat race! If I was still working, I'm not too sure what my future would be, but I'd just about guarantee it would involve a high powered rifle and an observation tower.

Hippie, I was having a bad day until, I saw your post. I'm also ready, but know observation tower. Got my roof. I'm ready for anything. If I just could get Hi, that would make me feel even better. :yay:

I'm trying to send you a couple 'o big buds telepathically.......

..............let me know if they come through!:) If they do, Miss Cleo's got nothing on me!

Evening all you old stoners. Time to spark up a bowl and sit back, been a long day, but a good one.

Evening Kraven !- been keeping the pipe warm for ya!- Hey Hippy - U a bad man !-- Could U use them superpowers of yours and send Green Santa a message for me ?-- Tell him take a right at the palm trees !- That's to the right !- I'll flag him down tommorrow !-- He better not hurt my clone either !-

A whole day without the wisdom of our Rosebud ?- Umbra are U guys melting out there ?

not today...only 95, cloudy and sprinkles. tomorrow is 20% chance of rain

Hi Guys. It is a hot one here today, pretty early for this. How you doing Keef? Umbra, how is your grow? Hey all of you ofc.. it is time to hit it. Hit it good.

Hey Rose !- Where ya been ?-- Been slow around here today !- I kept my self in the A/C today ! What is it U growing this time Umbra ?- Hope U get that rain !- Not like the Texas Flood just a good soaking rain ! I'm watching this 80s Rewind Music Concert - I'm lit up and very amused !--

Just got back inside from checking out the "disco" revolving led sound activated light I bought for the bus. This thing is KOOL! Between it and the RGB LEDs I've got ordered, this thing will be cop bait at night! I added up the total length of the LEDs. It's six tenths the length of a 747 jumbo jet, or 157.5 feet. All that in an area of 40"X60".

Hope to have the interior completed within the next month. After that, the outside. Still undecided on the base color; Bloody nose red or national school bus yellow.

Hey Rose !- Where ya been ?-- Been slow around here today !- I kept my self in the A/C today ! What is it U growing this time Umbra ?- Hope U get that rain !- Not like the Texas Flood just a good soaking rain ! I'm watching this 80s Rewind Music Concert - I'm lit up and very amused !--
running clones of TE, starburst, clockwork orange, strawberry cookies, true og, tangie. revegging Box of Chocolate x true blueberry, clusterfunk, double wreck, and temple. Just popped tres' sister x monster cookies, snowdiesel F2, exodus cheese x blues, temple x bpu, blueberry blast x bpu, gdp x blackrose, cheech wizard x grand daddy haze.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back