Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gannt I don't have time for a grudge !- I was lucky the wife makes good money and has taken good care of me !- Turns out I'm not all used up yet !- I happen to be a pretty good weed pharmer !- I used to think I knew how to grow weed till I bumped into these Old Farts !-- - I had no idea what "Shatter" was - Who's RSO ?- I asked !- BHO ?-- I was up to my a** in them 7,000 varieties at seedfinder when Umbra pointed me at the T.E. -- Lowdy Ya'll!- That's the stuff I was looking for !- it's gonna be hard making clones for a few months instead of sending them to bloom !-

thanks, keef, i am watching closely. Ha, kraven, good luck on your job, glad you have one, there are so many people that don't. I'm retired myself. Got, that sns 217, and it worked wonders. Can, fine any, but i know how through little *****are. Forgot the # of the follow up you told me about. Is it 207?

That Crow with them twin blowers got to be one of the fastest they be ! I keep up with "Archer" on the toon network too !

Hopper like things that go fast and is Gannt that twist wrenches !- Ya'll know I grew up in a welding / machine shop - next door to an auto mechanics shop !- I made my living doing R&D for concrete machine companies before I went into medicine !- I still have my master piece to build !- An internal combustion steam engine I call " Wet Heat"- That ratio of horsepower to weight don't apply !- RPMs ?- I don't need no RPMs to put 500 foot pounds of torgue on the impellor of a jet ski!- Wet Heat is my jacked up version of an early WW2 torpedo engine !-

OK, where`s all the old fart pot heads ?

It`s good morning time for the OFC, means it`s "wake and bake" time in Curmudgeonland. Cup of coffee in one hand, a bowl of Mother Nature`s finest in the other and have at it.

Morning OFC...coffee and then out the door to work, cu all tonight.

Morning older then me Farts. Lol
Gotta work tonight damnt,,me no likey. Oh well,,gotta do what ya gotta do.
And yes Keef i like the Farm Truck and Murder Nova,,but that White Crow is the bomb, ,course i used own one when i was younger. GTO JUST LOOKS MEAN.

Every time Kraven posts, I thank Buddha I'm retired! SO happy to be out of the drama/rat race! If I was still working, I'm not too sure what my future would be, but I'd just about guarantee it would involve a high powered rifle and an observation tower.

Yeah Hippi i wish i could retire,,,but that aint happening anytime soon. Im almost 60 and still doing labor i was doing at 20,,,,but i feel pretty good. Hell ive been working for over a week in Hot *** Stairwells . Most would think how can i do that after Open Heart Surgery 2 yrs ago.
Well for one, , i dont weigh 212 lbs anymore,,,158 lbs now,,,,and the Doc did a great job on my ticker and i feel good,,yehaaaaaaa

OFC, Just got an email from giggy, everything`s OK. He took a break from computers, be back later.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Work ?- let's not start the day off cursing like that !-- it's a nice 76 degrees at the pot pharm this morning !- Nice wind from an ossicilating fan !- LED sun shiny brightly !-- Veg ( my nursery) is popping !-- Bloom is depressing !-- I got 8 of my 35 spot boxes I use in bloom and only 2 are being used !- I got a handle on it now and come the 15th I'll be shoving a group into bloom every two weeks!- My two Widows and the T.E. finish in about 60 days into bloom -- 60 days from the 15th - I'll be able to harvest every two weeks again !- kicking it !-- Maybe doing a BHO run in Sept !- Maybe that Strawberry Rhino be here tommorrow!

Listening to the snap, crackle and pop of my body as I attempt to motivate is making me realize that I be getting` OLD. The mind don`t buy it though, it`s still thinks like a thirty year old. That`s probably what has got me into trouble before. I cringe whenever I read about Kravenhead and his situation at work. And about Weedhopper working in a hot stairwell. I been retired for 15 years and now have to tighten the belt as inflation and the city renigging on the health care provisions in my pension are taking their toll.

Yoop I know that sound !- Having some pains this morning !- Think I'll have another cup of coffee and refill my pipe !- If I'm gonna feel OLD I might as well feel Old and Stoned !-- Yo Hopper - I been running my rotation with these two Widow girls for almost two year's -- Late last year I asked Umbra if he could make me a list of the most potent indica or indica heavy varieties he knew of !- At the top of the list was the Tranquil Elephantizer from Bohdi seed - I ordered some from Cannazon seed -- Talk is cheap but seed don't lie !- The T.E. was exactly what Umbra said it was !- She will beech slap U !-- Another on that list was Williams Wonder -- I'll be placing my seed order on Friday and Willy be coming to Texas !-

Does anyone else chew fan leaf stems for the juice? I have always done that on my trips to the garden. But this morning was different. I pulled a big leaf off the Holland's Hope . It smelled so fruity I could not believe it. So I stuck the end of the stem in my mouth and started chewing. it was so good ,I chewed up half of the leaf . I am going to love the strain. Don't worry ,I only chew the juice out , then spit it out. But it was tasty. Just wondering if anyone else does this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back