Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep a disposable chop stick in my smoking box with a pill bottle of empty caps and a bag of decarbed weed !-- Big end of chop stick is whittled Down to fit inside the caps !- Most mornings I pack me a dose during Wake and Bake !-- Had 3 caps of decarbed brickweed this morning with an egg mcmuffin !- Took a nap !- Doing me another Wake and Bake as we speak !-- I'll take 3 more !- Watch !

Oh!- I was gonna take some caps -- or did I already take some ?-- Don't be like Keef !- U be out chopping tricomes with a hatchet all night !

G'morning all....gonna try this Risk Manager / Infection Control Manager out for the third and last time, HR called, all is legit...or so they say. Gonna be a tough day as there is going to be angst at work and that makes for an unpleasant day. Be glad to get this one done and in the books.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Ugh !-- Stuff hurts !- Someone mowed my backyard yesterday and I think they used my body to do it with !- Trying to remember if I took some caps !- I'm guessing I did?-- Gotta quit getting so high Sonny Boy !

Good morning Krav and Keef and the rest of the OFC. Krav, good luck with the new job. Gotta be time for a wake and bake session, so let`s do it. Coffee and a bowl is all you need. Wake and bake time in Curmudgeonland.

PS,
Have not heard back from giggy.

Last edited:
I think I'm getting the grow dialed back in !- For almost 2 years I'm fighting to keep my pH down (tap water is 8.5)- My R/O water is 4.7 !- been fighting to keep it up !- Ya'll it was like learning to grow again !- Glad it's a weed and hard to kill !-- I still looking for the sweet spot but I got this !- I'm using 25 % of the nutes I was using before RO !--

I am and always have been a pot head. I call the mmj card an insurance card. Or a get out of jail card. I have always thought I fought in a war for the freedom to smoke a big one if I wanted to.

yooper, are you still using cogo's? This years part A is different from last year. it's not amber, it's burgundy ,and has a smell. But the girls loved it. yesterday, after last years was used up, I opened the new stuff. They are double cogo green this morning and have grown big time over night. I love this stuff.

Morning Bozzo - strolling through your pot fields having coffee ?-- Can U be both a MMJ patient and a pothead ?-- Cause if it ever be legal here -- if the PO-PO stop me I am definitely a card carrying patient !-- but most times I'm a pothead !- -

I guess it's all in the definition. Before the pullet was old enough to be aware, I was a everyday pot smoker. I went to work, paid my bills, and enjoyed life to the fullest. I quit for 19 years and didn't start up again 'til the back went south totally. Kind of hard to tell a kid not to do something that you're doing without feeling like a hypocrite.

I know a couple of potheads. One is in his mid 30's, hasn't worked a job for more than six months in his miserable life, lives at home with momma, and sells drugs to get by. It's not the weed, it's the person. I know of a few that live the same way and are stoned alcoholics that make fun of pot smokers.

As far as getting a buzz, I feel weed is the wisest choice of anything. Works for me, any how.:)

I don't make any distinction between recreational smokers and medical smokers. I believe it heals your soul and psyche and not just physical pains.

I get as much good from growing it as I do smoking it. Got to have some goals as a retiree. My goal is grow the best bud between my friends. :vap-Bong_smoker:

I was busy getting high did I miss anything ?-- Umbra I was talking to my dog about U this morning !- I'm having coffee packing a pipe and " Jet"- did a drive by on me !- Snagged him a bud and busted a move !-- Little bastid is quick !-- He come walking out of his hiding place while ago - walking sideways !- I told him this ain't Umbra's house !- U just gonna have to ride this one out !- Told him don't worry little guy - I won't let U trip alone !-- We riding it out !-- I 'd be worried but he pulled this trick before !- like a lightening bold and he' s got a bud and gone !

Bozzo about that growing the best U can ?-- Why don't U save a spot next year !- U prefer seed or clones ?- I'm gonna be ordering that Williams Wonder on Friday - be starting some of them Widow - X- T.E. seed at the same time !-- Might be something there that interest U !-- T.E. is worthy of consideration !-- U know that feeling when Green Santa's bout ride ?- Red Rover- Red Rover - that Strawberry Rhino bout to come on over !

I will have to wait and see Keef. the 4 clones are winning so far, but the seeds are catching up . between the White widows, the clone is looking great ,the seed is tall and lanky. Topped the seed a week ago . Its finally putting out branches.. the clone is a bush. Had to tie the top down. that's why it's a bush now.time will tell .

as for next year, I'll be sticking to early finishers. Indica at least 80%. you see bozzo loves couch lock. Lol all strains this year say end of Sept. Even the WW. now if some one was to breed a northern lights and a early girl I would be in line .lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back