Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bozzo these indicas are working me !-- All this free sunlight and I have to hide and grow inside !- They ever say I can grow outside -- I be growing outside 10 months out the year !-- I'm talking plants you'd need a chainsaw to cut down !--Big ole nasty sativas that would block out the sun for miles around !-- Bud that'd weigh 100 lbs each !-

Hey it's my old stoner dream !-- I make the rules !-- I be growing plants so big -- U have to chop the tricomes-off with a hatchet !--

Stoner dreamin`of the first order. Dreams of shimmering sativas an insatiable indicas. Dream on.

the girls are standing tall this morning ,unlike yesterday. I'm going to have some of those big boys this year keef. I usually don't plant the clones out till this time of June. Early out this year. I love getting up in the morning and get a cup of coffee and walk out and take the morning look at them.
Good morning OFC

Good morning bozzo and the OFC. Time for wake and bake ya`ll. Grab a cup of coffee and a bowl of Mother Nature`s finest and have at it.

PS,
Any giggy sightings ? Where`s giggy ?

Yea yoop where is giggy, it's been a bit since I have seen him also. Morning OFC, wakin and baking x 2 this morning, twas a rough night last night :)

Morning O.F.C. !-- Good Times !-- Some time in an old stoner dream - there lies a hidden little gem -- Tricomes so big U gotta chop them off with a hatchet ?-- Ole Stoner be thinking -- I'd be happy to have tricomes the size of muchrooms !-- While the realistic side of the mind says-- Sure !-- You'd be lucky if U could breed something with tricomes 4 times normal size !-- Boo--Ya ---- Now - That be an Ole Stoner Dream !-- O.K. -- Keep it real !- just double the size ?-- Still Boo-Ya !-- Breed for tricome size ?- What a novel idea !

FYI, just sent giggy an email. Hope to hear back soon, will let ya know anything.

Good morning OFC,

Bozzo, i know just what you mean, walking out in the cool of the morn with coffee and bong if you can hold them both and seeing how the kids are in the garden. Love it..favorite time of day.

Kraven, i hope your feeling better this morning and sorry you had a tough night.

Graduation party for us today if my asthma gives me a break. On a dusty farm in the middle of the desert...yuck. I need an attitude adjustment.. oh, here it is now...

I asked about Giggy the other day !- Hope he's O.K. !-- Hey Rose -- Take some RSO !- Get blitzed and have a good time !-- Bozzo I don't get to walk out among my pot fields in the morning like U guys but I get by !- The lights in my Nursery ( veg. Area) come on at 6 am and bloom comes on at 8 am -- I usually amble on back once I got a nice buzz working and open the door between the two and give them the once over !- Hey Kraven - To take a test sample out of my boxes to check pH and ppms -- I drop a Foley Cath with a 55cc Cath tip syringe on the end down my access port - pull up the sample without turning my pumps off or opening the box !-

I just saw a baby daddy long legs spider. All the ones I picked up last year must of been mothers. I guess I should stop sweeping the webs down. and it has taken up residence in one of my White Widow's . I love the ones that stay in one plant the whole year.I have a picture ,will post soon.

Are daddy long legs beneficial? I have one in the bathroom i could take out to my plants.

yes they are ,just grab a leg and put them on a plant.

Spiderman aka bozzo420. Here in da UP it`s 45 and rain.
Have not heard from giggy yet.

Morning OFC. Tried a couple canna caps last night and I slept late this morning, lol. Rose, walking out in the garden with a cup of coffee and a fatty is the best way to start the day. Every time I think about everything I left behind, moving to Cali...I walk thru the garden.

Hate to say it Bozzo, but I done kilt three of your buddies yesterday. Don't like them eight legged bastards!

Keef, I'm too lazy to look back through a million pages. What temp and how long to decarbonize a jar of weed?

Hippy - 230- for about half hour - I run it for about five minutes longer just to let it get up to temp then give it half hour !-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back