Hello MJ Passion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just dropped 5 in water the night before last 😍
Along with 5 stoned Rhino f3 and 5 triple lemon og 👌🏼
OMG.. That lineup is worth it's weight in gold. The Stoned Rhino slipped by me, your lucky to of gotten her so treat her right.. and if you see something lovely.. Draig or myself both have pollen from CS F5 we can send to make some seeds to preserve it... those are the very last on the planet.

I have 1 little seedling of Celtic Berry... one day man... one day.

The Triple Lemon OG is by Oldfogey8. I believe it's Ultimate Lemon x Triple Lemon and people who I gifted seeds to last time he laid some on me are still bragging about her.
Got all then from our guy @Carty
He's a real nice dude I can't wait to see how these turn out
If Johnny Potseed wasn't already a handle I'd of made it mine... JPS is a friend who also gets seeds into the hands of the masses for cheap... his are mostly photo periods so I donated 300 Gabagoo F4 to him.. he gives me anything of his collection I want... just don't need any atm.

Brother.... get ready to see some of the prettiest buds on those strains

The Stoned Rhino slipped by me, your lucky to of gotten her so treat her right..
Oooooh so I want supposed to get those?!
Oh hell yeah I'm gonna have to find a killer male and female to make some more beans!! 🫘🫘
It definitely sparked some interest on a couple of the discord servers im on. Same with the Celtic Stone f5, some people didnt believe me that it's the real deal but that's fine with me. Just makes it that much easier to say no when I have a killer cut of it in my stable and they want it lmfao.

Oooooh so I want supposed to get those?!
Oh hell yeah I'm gonna have to find a killer male and female to make some more beans!! 🫘🫘
It definitely sparked some interest on a couple of the discord servers im on. Same with the Celtic Stone f5, some people didnt believe me that it's the real deal but that's fine with me. Just makes it that much easier to say no when I have a killer cut of it in my stable and they want it lmfao.
No however, I think maybe they are in good hands... that just maybe, you will preserve it as is... you would be mine, Draig & his wife Lady Zandra's hero dude. My memory is getting so bad even as I packed it up I was like, why does that sound so familiar. I believe it's White Rhino x Celtic Stone..

If these guys doubt you, tell them you got them from Cartman who is very good friends with Deadvet, the creator... he gave it all up and when I emailed him about 6yrs ago, asked ME for seeds... My stock came from a very dear friend in Australia who I'd sent 5 of Deadvets crosses to like Celtic Cross, Black Death, Celtic Berry.... I have a seed of CB and all the rest are lost... someone I sent seeds to is sitting on a pack somewhere... hahaha.

This is why I sent F4 seeds to Draig and Lady Zandra last year who, busted their butts, and made thousands upon thousands donating most to the OG site... who spread it all over. Celtic Stone has a unique structure that once you grow it you'll recognize her leaf...

Draig standing between 2 of our Black Oger of mine x Celtic Stone F4 by Draig & Lady Zandra
Black Ogerstone.jpg

these plants are almost twins and are very much leaning towards CS... cropped out of this shot is a 3rd plant that does not and IMHO leans towards the Vietnamese Black in the Black Oger

Meet Black Ogerstone a joint venture by CCC and D&LZ

OMG.. That lineup is worth it's weight in gold. The Stoned Rhino slipped by me, your lucky to of gotten her so treat her right.. and if you see something lovely.. Draig or myself both have pollen from CS F5 we can send to make some seeds to preserve it... those are the very last on the planet.

I have 1 little seedling of Celtic Berry... one day man... one day.

The Triple Lemon OG is by Oldfogey8. I believe it's Ultimate Lemon x Triple Lemon and people who I gifted seeds to last time he laid some on me are still bragging about her.

If Johnny Potseed wasn't already a handle I'd of made it mine... JPS is a friend who also gets seeds into the hands of the masses for cheap... his are mostly photo periods so I donated 300 Gabagoo F4 to him.. he gives me anything of his collection I want... just don't need any atm.

Brother.... get ready to see some of the prettiest buds on those strains
I have some jps beans. He sure does have a lot of nice strains and super affordable. He often run specials on holidays. Well, well it seems he has a summer thing going..

Mid-Summer’s Dream Sale!!
Keepin it simple, folks!
Minimum order of $30.00 gets you 50% off! All strains/seeds in stock!
So $30 buys 3 packs of beans! and every pack after that is also 50% off!
So please, buy as many as you want, Thnx!
There will be a $5.00 S&H fee on all orders, worldwide.
Tracking available in the USA only for $10.00.

Great guy. I'd love to grow the NL#2, SSH fems...and the Dtc99 x DP ( Durban Thai x C99) x Durban Poison if just sounds so dangerous..lol

I have some jps beans. He sure does have a lot of nice strains and super affordable. He often run specials on holidays. Well, well it seems he has a summer thing going..

Keepin it simple, folks!

Great guy. I'd love to grow the NL#2, SSH fems...and the Dtc99 x DP ( Durban Thai x C99) x Durban Poison if just sounds so dangerous..lol
I too have gotten seeds from Johnny and highly recommend him . Great sale by the way....

Keepin it simple, folks!

Great guy. I'd love to grow the NL#2, SSH fems...and the Dtc99 x DP ( Durban Thai x C99) x Durban Poison if just JPS is a good dude, donated 300 Gabagoo to him to sell and keep profits hoping some would go to that site as a donation.

Last edited:
I'll beat his prices hahahaha.... seriously though. JPS is a good dude, donated 300 Gabagoo to him to sell and keep profits hoping some would go to that site as a donation.

I am debating putting all my photo periods up for sale having only 1/3rd listed currently...
I love growing Autos and now have over 100
Personally I'd like to see ya grow some photos and bend the hell out of them like I do..lol

I get it though. Ya like the autos. Easy grow and fairly quick for most strains.

According to the polls in Florida you should be legal this year. Over 60% favor legal pot.....just be sure to vote.

Personally I'd like to see ya grow some photos and bend the hell out of them like I do..lol

I get it though. Ya like the autos. Easy grow and fairly quick for most strains.

According to the polls in Florida you should be legal this year. Over 60% favor legal pot.....just be sure to vote.
He has Ice princess growing they are photos. Will have to bend them he already topped then to try and keep them smaller

Well, I missed that. I just assumed all Carty grows is auto these days. Cool, I've prob seen it and thought it was a auto..lol
It is in The Jans gifts threads I asked if he would grow them. We were supposed to do a mini grow off just to see the differences with location makes. I killed mine so 😢😭

It is in The Jans gifts threads I asked if he would grow them. We were supposed to do a mini grow off just to see the differences with location makes. I killed mine so 😢😭
It is called Ice princess I thin it goes 8 wks in flower its c99 x WW

I'll beat his prices hahahaha.... seriously though. JPS is a good dude, donated 300 Gabagoo to him to sell and keep profits hoping some would go to that site as a donation.

I am debating putting all my photo periods up for sale having only 1/3rd listed currently...
I love growing Autos and now have over 100
I got his
giphy.gif

My vote has never,,nor will it ever be cast just to deal with marijuana laws.
There are much more important things that effect my Children and Grandchildren then Marijuana laws.
Matter fact I could give two shits if Texas ever has a dispensary or government involved in our Weed. Ask California and Colorado how that's worked out for them.
Texas and Florida have more ppl moving from California and New York to their States than any other States in the Country. I wonder why. Definitely not because of marijuana laws. They are running from high taxes and crime.
Please do not mention any sides or names. Then it gets too political which is not allowed in the open forum.
Peace✌️

Last edited:
Texas and Florida have more ppl moving from California and New York to their States than any other States in the Country. I wonder why. Definitely not because of marijuana laws.
Nope it's because taxes are too fuking high and new york is full of trashy assholes everywhere you look it seems 😔
Beautiful state, but the politics and people SUCK!

Ive lived outside this country for 3yrs. I'll take America and all it's faults any day.

Many don't realize just how good this country is.
For sure. Other countries are brutal compared to here, but I'm gonna end it at that cause i could go on and on and then it'd be political nonsense and garbage so 🤷🏻

If it was me I apologize.... good thing about where I'm from, Vegas.. they already had all the crime. LMAO.

Remember when small towns were safe places to be.... internet ruined that. the uninformed became the informed... problem is, who they were listening to.... haha.

The world is spinning out of control.... all I can say is...

Attachments

• VID_20240807_162635.mp4
    25.1 MB
Hello, MJ Passion. I'm Draig, and have been growing for over 20yrs now. My wife and partner Lady Zandra have known Carty, or as we knew him than as Cartman since our days at the Planet Skunk, where we met 18yrs ago. Connected back up a handful of years ago now, and we've become even closer and since have worked some great projects together.

I had older siblings and have always been around these beloved plants. I started off growing in spring of 77 with my older brother. I was 11-12 with my own plot to tend.
I had to give it all up in 84 when I decided to join the military, and didn't start to smoke or grow again until 2003. I had a debilitating work related accident and the pain drugs were too much to deal with. So Lady Z's dad, an old Hippie, gave us some seeds he collected from his time with a commune and the Hippie Trail, and there was no turning back. We're been blessed to have never ran out of meds since 🙏

I've done a little lurking, and MJ Passion looks like a great community, and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.✌️

Here's a big surprise that, 3 weeks ago, our daughter found growing amongst the tall weeds . They were 4 ft tall then. They haven't been fed, and only watered once, today.

These seeds were apparently in the soil of the containers that held the females that we pollinated to create Black Ogrestone from Carty's Black Ogre and our Celtic Stone pollen.

Thanks for your time. Looking forward to mee8ing everyone.
There so beautiful. Adapted well to your climate, if they only been watered once. The earth has been doing this for years, so it knows what it's doing. So cool man. Read a few great things that carty had said about you mostly how you helped make seeds. Really cool your here 😎

And here is how they look with some love since finding them...

Carty & Draig's Joint Venture of: Black Oger Stone

Ghost Oger Cut x Vietnamese Black F3 grown out to F2 and hit last year with Celtic Stone by Draig

Draig and I both agree that these both are demonstrating a heavy Celtic Stone influence recognizing the
leaf and branching structure. The Stonehenge side of her from Sagarmatha is described as Megalithic in
size.. well, here it is.
Messenger_creation_CD9DC6AD-094F-4A2A-84C7-D063814F29B3.jpeg

The ladder Draig is on is a 12ft ladder, gives you an idea as to her size....

Latest posts

Back