Hello MJ Passion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Draig

Reaction score
Hello, MJ Passion. I'm Draig, and have been growing for over 20yrs now. My wife and partner Lady Zandra have known Carty, or as we knew him than as Cartman since our days at the Planet Skunk, where we met 18yrs ago. Connected back up a handful of years ago now, and we've become even closer and since have worked some great projects together.

I had older siblings and have always been around these beloved plants. I started off growing in spring of 77 with my older brother. I was 11-12 with my own plot to tend.
I had to give it all up in 84 when I decided to join the military, and didn't start to smoke or grow again until 2003. I had a debilitating work related accident and the pain drugs were too much to deal with. So Lady Z's dad, an old Hippie, gave us some seeds he collected from his time with a commune and the Hippie Trail, and there was no turning back. We're been blessed to have never ran out of meds since 🙏

I've done a little lurking, and MJ Passion looks like a great community, and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.✌️

Here's a big surprise that, 3 weeks ago, our daughter found growing amongst the tall weeds . They were 4 ft tall then. They haven't been fed, and only watered once, today.

These seeds were apparently in the soil of the containers that held the females that we pollinated to create Black Ogrestone from Carty's Black Ogre and our Celtic Stone pollen.

Thanks for your time. Looking forward to mee8ing everyone.

Attachments

• Black Oger Stone .jpg
    Black Oger Stone .jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 0
Welcome buddy.... nice to see you here and to see you getting outside more... you white Mofo... hehe.
2003 is close to when we met so you hadn't been on PS long.. you two were the bomb on that site, taught me a lot.. remember my first grow light? a used stove top hood with 12 CFL lights... hahaha. grew under my desk. omg.

Draig your gonna love it here in our little happy community. Drama free since the purge.... omg no he didn't..

Welcome aboard bro.... your gonna fit in fine... oh, Old Hippie says he looks just like you.... LMAO

Welcome to The Passion Draig!
I think Carty sent me some stuff you and your partner Lady Zandra made.
I'm assuming that's what the D+LZ seeds stands for on the package lol.
20240721_102617.jpg

Last edited:
Hello, MJ Passion. I'm Draig, and have been growing for over 20yrs now. My wife and partner Lady Zandra have known Carty, or as we knew him than as Cartman since our days at the Planet Skunk, where we met 18yrs ago. Connected back up a handful of years ago now, and we've become even closer and since have worked some great projects together.

I had older siblings and have always been around these beloved plants. I started off growing in spring of 77 with my older brother. I was 11-12 with my own plot to tend.
I had to give it all up in 84 when I decided to join the military, and didn't start to smoke or grow again until 2003. I had a debilitating work related accident and the pain drugs were too much to deal with. So Lady Z's dad, an old Hippie, gave us some seeds he collected from his time with a commune and the Hippie Trail, and there was no turning back. We're been blessed to have never ran out of meds since 🙏

I've done a little lurking, and MJ Passion looks like a great community, and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.✌️

Here's a big surprise that, 3 weeks ago, our daughter found growing amongst the tall weeds . They were 4 ft tall then. They haven't been fed, and only watered once, today.

These seeds were apparently in the soil of the containers that held the females that we pollinated to create Black Ogrestone from Carty's Black Ogre and our Celtic Stone pollen.

Thanks for your time. Looking forward to mee8ing everyone.
Welcome you will fit right in

Welcome to the Passion, Draig. Any friend of Carty is a friend of mine!
Thanks for the welcome! 🙏

Welcome buddy.... nice to see you here and to see you getting outside more... you white Mofo... hehe.
2003 is close to when we met so you hadn't been on PS long.. you two were the bomb on that site, taught me a lot.. remember my first grow light? a used stove top hood with 12 CFL lights... hahaha. grew under my desk. omg.

Draig your gonna love it here in our little happy community. Drama free since the purge.... omg no he didn't..

Welcome aboard bro.... your gonna fit in fine... oh, Old Hippie says he looks just like you.... LMAO

Thanks for turning me on to this awesome forum, brother! It's been good getting out and being able to walk again. I nearly burst into flames, and my crippled ass struggled but I made it, 🤣
I remember your first setup, lol. We all started simple. We used 10 shop lights over and around all sides of a bedroom closet 🤣

Welcome you will fit right in
Thank you Jan! Carty has told me many good things about you.
Glad to see you here, Draig. Carty and I have spoken of you and Lady Zandra so much, that I feel like I already know both of you.
Welcome to the Passion.
I believe you are gonna like it here.
Hi Flower, I'm glad to be here! I'm looking forward to getting to know you more!
Welcome to The Passion Draig!
I think Carty sent me some stuff you and your partner Lady Zandra made.
I'm assuming that's what the D+LZ seeds stands for on the package lol.

View attachment 359460

Hi Wonkas.Thanks for the welcome!
Yes, those are some of the Autos we've made under Draig-n-LZ for C.C.C. 2 phenos of Beast Mode x GDP the other is our Double Grape Daddy, Mephisto's Double Grape x GDP. Other non Autos that Carty and I collaborated on was our Black Ogerstone.

Again, thank you everyone for the warm welcome!

Thanks for the welcome! 🙏

Thanks for turning me on to this awesome forum, brother! It's been good getting out and being able to walk again. I nearly burst into flames, and my crippled ass struggled but I made it, 🤣
I remember your first setup, lol. We all started simple. We used 10 shop lights over and around all sides of a bedroom closet 🤣

Thank you Jan! Carty has told me many good things about you.

Hi Flower, I'm glad to be here! I'm looking forward to getting to know you more!

Hi Wonkas.Thanks for the welcome!
Yes, those are some of the Autos we've made under Draig-n-LZ for C.C.C. 2 phenos of Beast Mode x GDP the other is our Double Grape Daddy, Mephisto's Double Grape x GDP. Other non Autos that Carty and I collaborated on was our Black Ogerstone.

Again, thank you everyone for the warm welcome!
I have all of those and plan on starting them in the beginning August.

What a nice welcoming committee we have here.... lol. Draig is one of my long time grow buddies, he's an old school hippie and shows it with his love for this awesome plant and his fellow man..

See you in the forums dude... and we'll get Lady Zandra in here when she feels refreshed, sometimes you just need a break from all this.. luckily I get to chat her up when I talk to Draig on the phone...

Yeah, I grabbed for my sunglasses when you posted that photo up.... is that Michigan White... lol

What a nice welcoming committee we have here.... lol. Draig is one of my long time grow buddies, he's an old school hippie and shows it with his love for this awesome plant and his fellow man..

See you in the forums dude... and we'll get Lady Zandra in here when she feels refreshed, sometimes you just need a break from all this.. luckily I get to chat her up when I talk to Draig on the phone...

Yeah, I grabbed for my sunglasses when you posted that photo up.... is that Michigan White... lol
Thanks brother 🙏
Hahaha.. I thought I mentioned that I was a long lost Winter brother. 😅

Hi Draig Welcome to the passion.
Thanks Thomas!
Welcome brother Draig.
Stop by the Island Of Misfits Thread. I'm sure you will fit right in.😁

https://www.marijuanapassion.com/threads/island-of-misfits.77754/page-2645
Thank you, bro! I'll be sure to drop by. I love the title! 😁
I am sure I will everything I have gotten from Carty has been awesome. Never have I been disappointed.
Carty has a generous soul for sure. Breeding for CCC, I know that he cares and shares with good people makes it all worthwhile.

Lady Zandra (the wife) and I look forward to being able to share some of our Draig&LZ genetics with the group.

Latest posts

Back