Grow Journal of a Cannabinoid Android

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for enjoying! Please take a moment to "rate" my thread, thank you :aok:

Here's a few more pics for you guys :D

FlowerWeek4endLong-8045.jpg

FlowerWeek4endLong-8043.jpg

FlowerWeek4endLong-8042.jpg

FlowerWeek4endTall-8040.jpg

FlowerWeek4endLong-8036.jpg

FlowerWeek4endLong-8035.jpg

FlowerWeek4endLong-8033.jpg

FlowerWeek4endLong-8032.jpg

FlowerWeek4endLong-8031.jpg

FlowerWeek4endLong-8030.jpg

FlowerWeek4endLong-8026.jpg

FlowerWeek4endLong-8025.jpg

i can't wait to see them when the calyx begin to swell :48:

ShOrTbUs said:
i can't wait to see them when the calyx begin to swell :48:

I have no idea w t f you're talking about, but I fully agree with you!! lol :D

I love being a noob sometimes! Surprises are great!

EllisD said:
I have no idea w t f you're talking about, but I fully agree with you!! lol :D

I love being a noob sometimes! Surprises are great!

Basicly its when its ready.
You look to have a few weeks left for sure, buds should double in size easy by then.

Im looking forward to seeing them too.

Thanks Growdude, I really appreciate you stopping in. :aok:

I'm getting into Week 5 as of tomorrow, so yeah about 3-4 weeks left on BLT and 5-7 more on PC.

Looming picture perfect I'd just sit there and watch them and enjoy the smell for the rest of the time lol

Thanks much NE and Power!

So I'm here at work thinking of my grow, and I'm basically wondering what I need to get in prep for harvesting. I know I need jars, paper bags and trimers, but I want to make sure I am ready for every step.

What's everything I need for a good dry and cure process?

A pair of pruning snips is good can get em for 2$ at ocean state job lot if there is one around u or they are like 10$ most elsewhere. I thought the paper bag was a not so good way to dry. Screen or hanging in a carboard box is what I have been doing not sure if that's any better then the bags but as much as u have your on a different field then me. I'd invest in one of those hanging multi lvl screen driers and do a 5 day dry with what u have but that's just my guess. Look forward to seeing how u decide to go about it. Much green luck to you.

also I trim over some big tin foil pieces and just fold em up throw em in freezer bags till I use em for hash or wtv. Makes for a quick clean up.

Thanks N.E! :) I have 2 pair of Fiskers, ordering latch top jars and have latex gloves. Just gotta sort exactly how I'm going to do the dry.. which method etc.

Also, I need to sort out "how" I'm going to flush. I have this Flushing Solution from Xnutrients that I guess I need to use the last 10+ days of flowering, with water... no nutes. :confused2:

Please remember to "rate" the thread everyone. :aok:

Everything looks plump today! :D

Nice. Ya I skipped flushing after reading up on it seems unlikly to really remove much other then what's in the soil. I have asthma and was not bothered at all by anything in mine. I really need to buy some nutes. Probaly just order something off eBay. Really want to go hydro for the winter had about enough of the dirt also want to get a tent. Got my med recomendation so plan on going all out buying some clones etc. Can't wait to ha e a tent full like yours I'll probally sleep in there hajaha

hahah! If there were room, I would sleep in there myself.

As it is, I've closed myself up in both to check for light leaks. That was a freaky feeling hah! :D

Lol so I should buy a larger tent then the 4x4 to accommodate me and my sleeping bag gotcha! Gonna read your while thread today on page 3 now lots of good info for me to plan my switch to a tent and hydro.

Yes N.E., I highly suggest you reading this whole thing! Loads of great responses and thoughts in here. I've gone from nearly total noob, to intermediate (in my opinion) for knowledge of growing.

What I do know, is it seems like I'll be constantly learning in this field :D

Please let me know your thoughts after the entire read. :aok:

Latest posts

Back