Grow Journal of a Cannabinoid Android

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And tonight they are down to 51% RH temps around 78°... nice :D

Everything looks good... now I feel like it's just a waiting process. I need to raise some plants up to meet up with the other ones.

That's much better temps. for sure. The two clones looked to me like they were burning up from the soil being to hot. How they doin? The rest look great. Nice job DGF. :)

powerplanter said:
That's much better temps. for sure. The two clones looked to me like they were burning up from the soil being to hot. How they doin? The rest look great. Nice job DGF. :)

Yeah, those 2 clones didn't make it, and the other two are absolutely thriving!!

When the 4x Blue OG get some roots coming out of the rapid rooters, I'll be transplanting that into a bigger home and will keep the 2x Pineapple Chunk and 4x Blue OG together in one tent.. I'll also do 5+ seedlings very soon to get them ready for tent number 2 :D

Thanks for sticking around all. Cheers!

68° in one tent, 71° in the other, with RH around 51% for both, and 65° outside of the two tents.

There we go. Cooler temps :)

im glad the temps are in check again. dont get me wrong i ran my first grow with 90+ temps the whole time and it did "ok". while high temps can be a problem, unless it is an extreme case, it usually isn't extensively detrimental to your grow. its kinda like if you had to go to work everyday, and sit at your desk and do all your work in 90+ temps. you'd dislike it, and your work may suffer from it, but it wont kill you. same goes for the plants. they'll hate it, and they prolly wont produce quite as well, but they'll get the job done.

Wonderful analogy :aok: :D

Cheers for any and all input you give to my thread Shortbus. Much appreciated!

Heading up to the tent for maintenance pretty soon here. Not sure if I should take pics, as not much has changed besides bigger buds lol :)

Resizing pics right now.. I don't have my usual photo editing setup at this moment, so they won't be the best, but not too bad.

Pics inc in a few moments here...

Here's some pics :)

FlowerWeek4 (2 of 18).jpg

FlowerWeek4 (3 of 18).jpg

FlowerWeek4 (4 of 18).jpg

FlowerWeek4 (5 of 18).jpg

FlowerWeek4 (6 of 18).jpg

FlowerWeek4 (7 of 18).jpg

FlowerWeek4 (8 of 18).jpg

FlowerWeek4 (9 of 18).jpg

FlowerWeek4 (10 of 18).jpg

FlowerWeek4 (12 of 18).jpg

FlowerWeek4 (13 of 18).jpg

FlowerWeek4 (15 of 18).jpg

Temps are amazing today, being 75 and sunny! Perfect day to be alive! :)

Someone needs to hurry up and create smellable internet for your tent I want a sniff of them looking great man keep at it ��

Thanks N.E.wguy, glad you're popping in and enjoying. :aok:

Well the temps are in the 70's and everything is amazing up there!! Plants in one tent are up to my chest and I'm 6'3"... so I'm thinking they are over 4ft tall easy. I have 2 feet more to spare in that case, roughly.. so hopefully tthis is getting to be their end height soon here. :)

Man, things are REALLY getting crystallized / bubbly lookin' on these buds!

Temps are 70°... really moving now. I'm near the half way mark with one tent. Well I should say, with one plant. The BLT can be 7-8 week pulled (so I've read) but I'll be hitting 10+ weeks with the Pineapple Chunk surely.

Time to hurry up and wait! lol :D

Haven't been in in a while - looking good, DGF!

Cheers Key2hwy! :aok:

So I've checked the tents tonight, and temps are solid as well as RH. Also, MAN these buds are bulking up and smelling goooood!! :D The BLT's trichs are starting to cloud up.

Also, the Blue OG plants are starting to bud up, yay!

Thank you Bombbudpuffa! :aok:

Everything is all good.. nothing amazing to report I do not believe.

I'm still waiting for my 4x Blue OG clones to throw roots.. but besides that everything is great! :D

Took some pictures while the lights were off, and used my external, swivel head flash to get some "decent" shots. This should make up for my last photo update that was lack luster at best.

I even took a pic of my new dog leash (we have a new dog!!) using my Macro tube for my kit lens. I'm quite impressed, and looking forward to using a tripod and a still bud to get some crazy shots! :D

Hope you all enjoy and please, rate my thread! I was at a 5 star rating and someone seemed to have given a low score :( I think I'm doing alright for my first grow :confused2:

DetailFlowerShots (1 of 4).jpg

DetailFlowerShots (1 of 5).jpg

DetailFlowerShots (2 of 4).jpg

DetailFlowerShots (3 of 4).jpg

DetailFlowerShots (4 of 4).jpg

DetailFlowerShotsCloseupShot (1 of 1).jpg

Latest posts

Back