Good or Bad Omen?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trying2Grow

Reaction score
This guy found a home in my outdoornorthern lights auto. Is this some sort of omen?

Attachments

• IMG_6096.jpeg
    IMG_6096.jpeg
    2.1 MB
  • IMG_6102.jpeg
    IMG_6102.jpeg
    2.3 MB
I'd say good, but I'm a snake freak anyhoo.
Not a snake freak, but they definitely don't scare me.
They just startle me when they slither out of nowhere across your hand or foot lol.
It's the same with mice 🤣🤣🤣
Not at all scared of them, just get a little jumpy when they come running out of nowhere at ya lol😂

Garter snakes are generally considered non-venomous and not poisonous to humans. However, some species of garter snakes, like the common garter snake, do have toxins in their saliva that can make them venomous. A bite from a garter snake can cause a slightly irritated, swollen area around the bite, but it's not usually harmful. Allergic reactions to garter snake bites are rare, but the most significant damage a bite can cause is an infection. Garter snakes also have small teeth, so their bites are generally harmless to other large mammals

Not a snake freak, but they definitely don't scare me.
They just startle me when they slither out of nowhere across your hand or foot lol.
It's the same with mice 🤣🤣🤣
Not at all scared of them, just get a little jumpy when they come running out of nowhere at ya lol😂
I hate snakes

Latest posts

Back