Dog's Yard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alrighty. 3x3 is harvested and jarred. Broke the grow down and tossed the basement up. Worked four hours down there. I’m beat. Just coming off a seven day food poisoning event 😂

Will be running a 1k hps in a 4x4, a 400 hps in a 3x3. And two little veg tents
Goal today was to get almost everything moved. And get the veg tent turned back on. Hand watering till I get finished. Still not sure where the veg tents will go. I’m afraid the 75 gal aquarium will have to slide down a foot or two. Will cramp my model building table. Not to mention having to drain most of the water out to move it. Not looking forward to that much at all.
All this will only be up a year or two. Will be getting an out building in a few years just for the grow.
Lucky for me, a schizophrenic must’ve wired up the basement. There are two circuits on the wall outlets so I’ll be able to spread the amp draw pretty well. Will figure out exactly what is running those circuits to be safe. And the two hps will not ever run at the same time anyway. Looking forward to putting some jars in the weed bank. We are always running out. Be nice to have more than just a 3x3 for bloom.

Attachments

• IMG_1769.jpeg
    IMG_1769.jpeg
    1.5 MB
  • IMG_1768.jpeg
    IMG_1768.jpeg
    1.6 MB
  • IMG_1767.jpeg
    IMG_1767.jpeg
    2.5 MB
  • IMG_1750.jpeg
    IMG_1750.jpeg
    2.3 MB
  • IMG_1748.jpeg
    IMG_1748.jpeg
    1.5 MB
  • IMG_1749.jpeg
    IMG_1749.jpeg
    2.5 MB
  • IMG_1747.jpeg
    IMG_1747.jpeg
    2.4 MB
Alrighty. 3x3 is harvested and jarred. Broke the grow down and tossed the basement up. Worked four hours down there. I’m beat. Just coming off a seven day food poisoning event 😂

Will be running a 1k hps in a 4x4, a 400 hps in a 3x3. And two little veg tents
Goal today was to get almost everything moved. And get the veg tent turned back on. Hand watering till I get finished. Still not sure where the veg tents will go. I’m afraid the 75 gal aquarium will have to slide down a foot or two. Will cramp my model building table. Not to mention having to drain most of the water out to move it. Not looking forward to that much at all.
All this will only be up a year or two. Will be getting an out building in a few years just for the grow.
Lucky for me, a schizophrenic must’ve wired up the basement. There are two circuits on the wall outlets so I’ll be able to spread the amp draw pretty well. Will figure out exactly what is running those circuits to be safe. And the two hps will not ever run at the same time anyway. Looking forward to putting some jars in the weed bank. We are always running out. Be nice to have more than just a 3x3 for bloom.
Yep I got tired of running out or low. That's for the birds. With my perpetual grow I am almost always 1 month from harvest. I wont be running out this year

Latest posts

Back