Dog's Yard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big sticks grow. Looking great in there.
It’s the genetics. I follow a simple three part nutrient ratio. No ph or ppm checks. Every two weeks change the water. Im no green thumb. I just follow the directions a guy here gave me back around 2015 and I never looked back. Well. There was that one time I got the spider mites.

It’s the genetics. I follow a simple three part nutrient ratio. No ph or ppm checks. Every two weeks change the water. Im no green thumb. I just follow the directions a guy here gave me back around 2015 and I never looked back. Well. There was that one time I got the spider mites.
I'm a creature of repeating what works too. Find what works and work it like a boss. Way cheaper and more productive than chasing the latest greatest way to grow.

I hate them things. The git me last year

I hate them things. The git me last year
I caught them from some clones. I figured out I had em, and the guy I got the cuts from figured it out after I did. I never got rid of them. Fought for months. Even threw all the plants away and started fresh. Bleached. Sprayed. You name it I did it four times. I guess being packed up for a few years and moving to a new house finally did the trick. I hope I never get them again.

Evening folks. Down in the basement, making my rounds. Bloom is almost seven weeks now. About 2 weeks to go. They are bleaching out. Too close to the light. I’ve broken stems and laid them over but still ran out of room. Oh well, it will smoke just fine.
6 out of 6 Acapulco gold popped, and 4/4 Durban x SFV popped. Into rock wool until they form a rootball. Then into coco.
Super stoked about the A Gold. Always wanted to try it and I finally have room. Wasn’t sure about them. I originally got those seeds around 2016. And I don’t know how old they were back then. If I like the smoke, I have enough seeds to find a male and make a seed run.
IMG_1304.jpeg
IMG_1305.jpeg
IMG_1306.jpeg

Evening folks. Down in the basement, making my rounds. Bloom is almost seven weeks now. About 2 weeks to go. They are bleaching out. Too close to the light. I’ve broken stems and laid them over but still ran out of room. Oh well, it will smoke just fine.
6 out of 6 Acapulco gold popped, and 4/4 Durban x SFV popped. Into rock wool until they form a rootball. Then into coco.
Super stoked about the A Gold. Always wanted to try it and I finally have room. Wasn’t sure about them. I originally got those seeds around 2016. And I don’t know how old they were back then. If I like the smoke, I have enough seeds to find a male and make a seed run. View attachment 363014View attachment 363015View attachment 363016
If those are old beans I would just make a seed run if you get a male

If those are old beans I would just make a seed run if you get a male
They are at least 8 years old. 6/6?popped. I’m sure I’ll get a male.
Any tips on a seed run? I’d rather not have a full pollen explosion in there and have so many seeds the weed is not worth smoking. I had a male once in the early days and he ruined the whole run 😂. More seeds than bud.
I figured to take some branches in there over the course of a day or two and shake it around.

Latest posts

Back