Crash Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry @Oscarzuma, I agree. My fault for drunk posting. And btw, did I mention the insane price of weed here??
My friend used to be stationed in Seattle for some kind of military training. He sent me dome weed from there. Man was it good. Dont know if he bought it or grew it but it was fire. They now live in TX. He got disabled in some type of training accident. They gave him a medical discharge. He is 100 % disabled according to DAV.

My friend used to be stationed in Seattle for some kind of military training. He sent me dome weed from there. Man was it good. Dont know if he bought it or grew it but it was fire. They now live in TX. He got disabled in some type of training accident. They gave him a medical discharge. He is 100 % disabled according to DAV.
Damn, a training accident is a crappy way to get disabled. A couple of my friends had similar accidents trying to become Seals.

I hope it was home grown. The buds in the dispensary I stopped in looked like trophies, perfectly shaped, almost plastic. The prices hurt my feelings, so I didn't try any, but those perfect buds made me suspicious. I might return for some edibles today, though.

Damn, a training accident is a crappy way to get disabled. A couple of my friends had similar accidents trying to become Seals.

I hope it was home grown. The buds in the dispensary I stopped in looked like trophies, perfectly shaped, almost plastic. The prices hurt my feelings, so I didn't try any, but those perfect buds made me suspicious. I might return for some edibles today, though.
Perfect buds with perfect man made Growth Hormones. They can shove that crap up their asses.

Wonder why they moved to Texas. Maybe because of what Crash experienced.

Took a sea plane from union bay to Vancouver harbor. It was a nice ride for $200 with no tsa and customs barely a formality.

Only 2 homeless sightings, but the convention center is hosting some kind of furry or comicon convention. Hundreds of mostly young women running around in various cute animal costumes. I have to take care where my eyes wander or risk divorce!

I picked up some gummies for around $50 to last 5 days. Much better prices than Seattle. My only complaint so far is some Canadian politicians decided to pass a law requiring restaurants to cook all beef well done. I ordered the chicken..

We made it back yesterday after a full 20 hours traveling and sitting in airports. The shop was a bit of a mess with the GOG having grown into the lowest light and burned the tops off of several branches. This is after I killed the light and cut off the burned buds.
1724016034287.png

The reservoirs were still partially filled, and so far I haven't bothered to top them off. Since I was flipping it to flower I added bloom nutes to the two outside reservoirs so it would get more P & K and less N as things progressed.

1724016239200.png

The fabric pot stays wet near the bottom, I guess. The roots were able to squeeze through the fabric probably ruining the pot for the next grow. Probably the result of me being too lazy to clean the auto water pots regularly : )

1724016383975.png

Anyway, I raised the light as high as I could and did some LST and some defoliating and managed to get the thing fully under the lights again. It needs more defoliating, but I was getting tired of messing with it.

1724016642906.png

Oh yea, here's the Supafreak in the backyard. I staked up a couple of branches that had been cracked by a careless lawn mower, and defoliated a good bit of the back and middle areas. It needs a lot more attention, though if I want to prevent bud rot. I still have yet to give it anything but hose water since I harvested it the first time and mostly forgot about it.

1724016980389.png

Oh yea, here's the Supafreak in the backyard. I staked up a couple of branches that had been cracked by a careless lawn mower, and defoliated a good bit of the back and middle areas. It needs a lot more attention, though if I want to prevent bud rot. I still have yet to give it anything but hose water since I harvested it the first time and mostly forgot about it.

View attachment 360827
I have a baby SF growing now

That watering system did a good job. Welcome back.
I'm thinking it may not be getting enough water through the wicks at this point. A lot of leaves are starting to die. I'm leaning toward adding wicks to the outside holes and a larger fabric pot just around the bottom of the plant where the roots are coming out. Not sure if the extra layer of fabric will lower the water absorption, but it might at least keep the roots from eating the wicks like they are starting to do now. The extra wicks would hopefully more than compensate for the extra layer of fabric. I want to avoid having to top water at this point, but if more leaves start to die I might do it anyway.

That is a pretty big plant. Does seem to overwhelm the bottom. I've not tried the wick feeders yet.

That is a pretty big plant. Does seem to overwhelm the bottom. I've not tried the wick feeders yet.
It chews through the wicks pretty fast now that the roots have discovered the world outside the fabric. The wicks are cheap, but they are a pain to replace on a plant that size. I don't really blame the watering system. I think the pot is just too small. I should have gone with something bigger than a 5 gallon pot, but I wasn't expecting to let it grow this long. Wonder if I could repot it without causing it to herm on me.

Latest posts

Back