Can't hide this

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuzzeyeBill

Reaction score
20240828_175921.jpg

First time legal growing outside. Planted in ground and got much larger than I expected. Loss half its potential due to choking itself out from space and sun. I know better for next year.
In Michigan, they've got to be fenced in on five sides with a lock on the gate and out of public sight or they get taken and you get a healthy fine.
Supposed to be in a secure location out of view of the public. You can see this from the road. But nobody notices. Not even the police which was here over a week ago for trespassing.

5 sides?

Cage with a top on it?
Yep. Five sides. Front, back, both sides, and top. Got into an argument with a fellow grower that claimed a box had four sides. It's got six. Michigan doesn't make you fence the ground.
He found out the hard way. No fine, but they pulled his plants.

Lord God. I can't even imagine calling the cops here in Texas to report stolen plants.😱
Than again,,going on someone's property in Texas is a very very bad idea. I have cameras front and back.
I don't have any guns. Lost them all in a tornado.😁
Officer I have no idea how he got shot so many times. Must have tripped and shot himself several times .😱

Latest posts

Back