Beginning covert outdoor grow in N.E.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why? Because of similar issues?
Just for Beast mode she is a hungry girl. she was yellowing and not a normal fade looked sickly went back to classic and she is happy now. Everything else in flower is getting blossom, cal-nit, and epsom. It is working on everything else. Sometimes you just get a hungry girl. Plus mine are loaded with seeds. That may be why.

Plants update. I have been spraying down weekly with Lost Coast to keep the pests and MP away and all six plants look good.
IMG_1267.jpg

IMG_1268.jpg

One of the two BeastMode autos that turned out not to be an auto is still the farthest along and bulking up. I really like the structure of this plant. I have done one round of defoliating on all of the plants. This plant has very few leaves and nice open bud sites. I have done very little de-leafing on her. She was never topped because I thought she was an auto flower.
IMG_1271.jpg

IMG_1269.jpg

The Chiquita Banana is getting frosty early. I am excited to see how this one finishes.
All plants get Jacks Bloom and Calmag on every watering. Every three days if no rain.
IMG_1275.jpg

Latest posts

Back