Beginning covert outdoor grow in N.E.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The volunteer plant I found I had to move. The dang cats were messing with it. I also had a plant that didn't like the pot it was in. It has been sad ever since I put it there. I moved them both we will see they both have a week or will get culled. I have back ups just waiting in the sidelines for their spot in the sun.

Plants are starting to show some growth at the end of week 5 in the greenhouse. Current leaders are Snow Leopard and Beast Mode. The plants that have been uppotted to plastic pots will go into the ground outside after they get larger. You can clearly see the Gabagoo short flowering plants. All still half strength Jacks, Cal Mag and a tiny bit of Epsom Salt.
IMG_0986.jpg
IMG_0987.jpg

Goji and Snow Leopard have hit a nice growth spurt. Waiting on the shorter version of each (in the plastic pots) to catch up with the bigger gals before they go outside into the ground. The four fabric pots will stay in the greenhouse.
IMG_1011.jpg

First up are two Gabagoo autos and to the right is supposed to be two Beast Mode autos but as you can see they have no resemblance. I think that the one in the back has to be a photo plant but I can't see how I mixed them up. We shall see.
IMG_1013.jpg

Next are two Goji x SSDD plants that look really good. The size of the leaves this early are impressive.
IMG_1014.jpg

This is the sixth set of leaves. You can see that I topped this plant 5 days ago. Jacks and Cal Mag.
IMG_1010.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1012.jpg
    IMG_1012.jpg
    111.5 KB
  • IMG_1015.jpg
    IMG_1015.jpg
    95.4 KB
Goji and Snow Leopard have hit a nice growth spurt. Waiting on the shorter version of each (in the plastic pots) to catch up with the bigger gals before they go outside into the ground. The four fabric pots will stay in the greenhouse.
View attachment 357977
First up are two Gabagoo autos and to the right is supposed to be two Beast Mode autos but as you can see they have no resemblance. I think that the one in the back has to be a photo plant but I can't see how I mixed them up. We shall see.
View attachment 357974
Next are two Goji x SSDD plants that look really good. The size of the leaves this early are impressive.
View attachment 357975
This is the sixth set of leaves. You can see that I topped this plant 5 days ago. Jacks and Cal Mag.
View attachment 357978
Nice assortment. The beast mode that looks photo may be the one that actually has the beast mode pheno. The one I had like that was a tree over 6 ft. I had to put her in the ground outside. I gave her a bit of bloom this morning as she was getting some yellow leaves. The kittens are still trying to climb her.

I should have taken a photo to show but... I am using the AC Infinity bases so I can confidently leave my plants in the greenhouse for 4-5 days and know that they are geting water. I noticed that when I move the plants even a little bit the fabric wicks that extend into the water get moved out of place and will not work properly. I am wondering if anyone has found a solution to keep the wicks in place.

I should have taken a photo to show but... I am using the AC Infinity bases so I can confidently leave my plants in the greenhouse for 4-5 days and know that they are geting water. I noticed that when I move the plants even a little bit the fabric wicks that extend into the water get moved out of place and will not work properly. I am wondering if anyone has found a solution to keep the wicks in place.
I don't have those. Others do I am sure someone can and will help.

My 10 plants are moving along. Four outside and six in the greenhouse. All of them got sprayed down with Sil-Matrix for the second monthly preventative. Plants get half strength Jacks (either veg. or flower mix depending on cycle) and 1/2 cal-mag+ on every watering.
IMG_1050.jpg

First is the Snow Leopard. I have some concerns that this plant is a male but I can't tell yet. What do you think? I hope not. The plant is very healthy. They had just been watered after three days away so they are a little drooping in the photo.
IMG_1051.jpg

IMG_1062.jpg

IMG_1063.jpg

IMG_1064.jpg

Next are two Gabagoo and one Beast Mode autos, with a couple of celery plants mixed in. Buds are accumulating slowly.
IMG_1052.jpg

Next are the Beast Mode, non-auto version? and Goji x SSDD. Both look good and no signs of the start of flowering on these two.
IMG_1053.jpg

Lastly, outside I have the smaller versions of the greenhouse plants. These plants are much smaller then I have been at this point in earlier grows but I think that they will still grow out plenty.
IMG_1054.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1054.jpg
    IMG_1054.jpg
    216.7 KB
Snow Leopard. I have some concerns that this plant is a male but I can't tell yet. What do you think? I hope not. The plant is very healthy.
IMG_1051.jpg

IMG_1062.jpg

IMG_1063.jpg

IMG_1064.jpg
I also believe it’s male, but I can’t zoom in on the picture without it getting blurry.
From what I can tell, though, it looks covered in balls.

Latest posts

Back